23

Hanji scrambles off, immediately crouching beside Levi who's curling on the floor, holding his right leg.

"Shorty, what happened ?"

"Tch."

"Let me see-" Hanji's hands grab a hold of his leg, but that only makes Levi yelp in pain.

She frowns, "Stop being dramatic, this is very unlike you. Now let me-"

"Just fuck off shitty glasses."

"Jesus.. since when you became a weakling..? Erwin ! Call the medics please !"

-------- Later -------

"Sir, were you drunk ?"

Oh no, this question again..

"No."

Levi had rejected the medics to check on him. He insisted on having (Y/n) tending to his injury since he trusts her the most. The man is sitting on a random bench near the lobby, (Y/n), on the other hand, is on her knees, trying to take a look at Levi's injury.

"If you weren't drunk, then what ?" His secretary is getting irked by his attitude, "how did you manage to slip on the smooth, clean floor that has nothing on it ?"

Levi's face remains emotionless, "I just fucking tripped. Stop making a fuss, brat."

"Let's go to the hospital-"

"No. Just take me home."

Now he's starting to get on (Y/n)'s nerves, "What are you talking about ? We need you to get treated immediately."

"Tch, brat. I'm not even that hurt."

"No, sir," She sighs while standing up, "I'll inform Mr. Braun and get the car ready-"

However, as soon as she begins to walk away, a hand firmly grips her wrist, pulling her back.

"Just give me an ice pack and I'll be fine."

"Oh really ?" (Y/n) tested, crossing her arms, "can you stand on your own then ?"

Levi rises from the bench. But as soon as he did so, his leg had given up on him. Making him stumble on his own foot. (Y/n) was quick to hold Levi's body so that he wouldn't fall straight to the floor, "Allow me to assist you, Mr. Ackerman."

She then takes his arm and makes it wrap around her shoulders, while her other hand circled around his waist, "here, lean on me."

With steady steps, the two walk away to exit the building.

"Sir, I'm completely aware that you're not a fan of physical contacts especially with your employee, moreover the opposite sex, but please hold on a bit more. After that, I can call Mr. Braun to assist you all the way from your car to your house." (Y/n) said in a low voice as she and Levi were getting near the car.

He only gives her a silent treatment.

To be honest, Levi doesn't mind being this close.

In fact, this is what he.. secretly wanted.

And he's craving for more.

-------------Later that night at Levi's mansion---------------

She kneels down on the floor beside the sofa her boss is sitting on. Still clad in her sports outfit.