53

Hanji protested when Levi ordered her to come over at such a late hour. As soon as (Y/n) left Levi's mansion, he barked at the poor man woman to get her ass over his place. The vice president gave her a few threats here and there, and that's how Hanji ends up sitting in Levi's living room right now. Still clad in her titan printed pajamas. Turns out, Levi needs help with... something.

"There goes a saying, be good to your wife's family if you want a happy marriage. Her family will praise you like 'MY SON IS LAW IS THE BEST !' and then they'll coo over you."

"Over me ?" Levi takes a seat across from her with a hopeful look on his stoic face. 

"Yeah !"

He inhales sharply, "what do I have to do in order to... get all of those ?"

"Ha, easy peasy, you just hav-" realization suddenly hits Hanji hard in the head, a smirk crept up to her lips, "Wait.. You want to win points from Ms. (L/n)'s family, don't you ? Awwwww you clueless shortstack-"

"Shut the fuck up shitty glasses."

Hanji replies with a booming cackle, "man... How do I make it simple enough to make you understand..?" She pinches her chin, "Ah I get it ! Alright, listen to me carefully, Mr. CEO."

Without realizing it, Levi leaned forward, eager to know the secret of winning the heart of his girlfriend's family.

"So, you know how our venders are always doing their best to win the bid for our projects ? They always try so hard to prove themselves to appeal that they're not so bad. That's how this works, Levi. Imagine that you're a start-up venture that's facing evaluation from a large conglomerate that is Ms.(L/n)'s family. You've only just gone public, so their trust level is zero. So from now on, you need to appeal to them to prove that you're the best guy in the world."

The mad woman went all the way explaining it to Levi by using a business related parable.

"Now that you put it that way, I think I finally get it." The vice president muttered lowly under his breath.

She suddenly snaps her finger, "oh ! One more thing ! I forgot to mention it."

"Spit it out."

"When you meet your family.." Hanji looks him in the eye, "don't leave your pride back at home, Levi. Try not to embarrass yourself, no matter how professional you are."

---------------- The Next Day - Paradis Island --------------

"Ah.. This is so relaxing !!"

"I know right ? After coming here every year, this place feels like me and (Y/n)'s second home."

The two boys are busy inhaling the fresh and calming scent of the sea as they perch themselves on a bench right by the coast, a beautiful view of the beach and ocean displayed before them. The three have just arrived at Paradis Island for the annual family gathering. Usually it only includes Porco and (Y/n) alone, but this time Porco managed to make Falco tag along since the poor boy has nothing to do at home. Well, the more the merrier.

Meanwhile, a certain woman sits next to them with a slightly down face.

"Auntie (Y/n), why the long face ? Is something wrong ?" Falco turns his head to face the secretary.

Porco pipes in, "is it because of what I said yesterday ? Because I gave you a lecture about dating that vice president ?"

"N-no, it's not that-"