4

"Please enjoy yourselves !" 

Dozens of white clothed tables await, filled with a wide variety of food and beverages, along with a huge cake. Upon seeing this sight, a certain secretary sighs, 'Sasha.. oh how I wish you were here, you could feast on these as much as you wanted.' 

"Oi." 

A voice behind (Y/n) startled her, which then she quickly turns around, "Ah, Mr. Ackerman." she nods in acknowledgement. 

"Where the hell were you ? You were supposed to sit with me in the VIP row earlier." His face looks quite pissed. 

"I apologize sir. But guests such as assistant or secretary are not meant to sit there-" 

"Because of you, I have to handle a handful of slutty brats that approached me. Tch, do you know how filthy they are ? You know I barely trust women." 

(Y/n) lowers her head a little, "Forgive me for making you uncomfortable by leaving you with..them."

She doesn't know how to address those 'slutty brats' that Levi mentioned. That's why. 

"Tch, raise your head. We have important public figures to meet." Levi extends his elbow towards her, then (Y/n) links her arm with his. With that, they begin to walk together, meeting people for business purposes. It has become a habit for Levi to stay close or link arms with (Y/n). 

That way, random girls won't jump on him and he can ask about guests' information to (Y/n) anytime. 

An hour passed, and Levi's busy in engaging conversation with important business and public related figures. (Y/n), of course, stays beside him, greeting the people as well. But behind all of that, she's taking a mental note of their conversation. Absorbing any notable information about business so that by the time she returns to work, she has all the data Levi needed. 

"Excuse me, miss, care to have a dance with me ?" A tall, blonde man with round glasses and a  beard tapped her shoulder. 

(Y/n) glances at Levi, about to ask permission, but the man seems too eager to have a moment with her, "No need to be so obedient, miss." The man chuckles, "It's just a small dance, no one's going to notice your absence." 

"I guess one dance wouldn't hurt." She flashes him a polite smile as they walk to the dance floor. 

The two begin to move on the dance floor, matching the mellow music. The blonde man puts his hands on her waist and she puts hers on his shoulders. "So, what's a pretty lady like you doing there among those men's boring conversation ?" 

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." 

He hums, "I like that." He smiled before spinning her figure and continuing the dance, "The name's Zeke by the way. Zeke Jaeger."

'Wait.. Zeke Jaeger..??! He's the owner of the Beast Enterprise !' 

"Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Jaeger." (Y/n) manages to control her facial expression, knowing that the man she's dancing with is one of the wealthiest man in the world. Aside from Levi Ackerman of course. 

Zeke bent down a little and took a hold of her knuckles, kissing it, "Care to have dinner with me tomorrow night ?" 

"Ah.. about that.." 

If it's possible, (Y/n)'s mentally rolling her eyes right now. But a kind smile and apologetic smile is present on her face. She purposely played with her earring with her left hand. The light in Zeke's eyes died down a bit, disappointment was written on his face. "I- I see.. I'm really sorry, that must've been very rude of me."