43

"Is something wrong ? I know you wouldn't barge into my office without a reason. Just say it out loud.""

Levi's breath sharpens as Hanji throws the question.

"Why are you all pissed off huh ?"

"There's something I don't want to be taken away from me." He grunts, resting an arm over his eyes as he slumps into the chair across from the crazy brunette.

She shrugs, "of course, no. Never in your life. Not Ms. (L/n)."

Levi grunts even more.

'Ms. (L/n)'

Then something clicked in his mind, the man immediately sat up straight and glared at his friend, "what nonsense are you talking about, shitty glasses ? This isn't about Ms. (L/n)-"

"Enough already, you pussy ! How long are you going to hide the fact that you like her, huh ?!" Hanji hollered, "why can't you just trust me and confide in me already ? Come on, say it like a man !!"

Levi gaped upon her sudden outburst, "I don't like-"

"LIKE A DAMN MAN, LEVI !!"

"I said-"

"DON'T GIVE ME THOSE EXCUSES ! Just go and get her now !!" She stabs his nose with her index finger, "you two can't just keep on flirting forever."

He blinked, "flirt ?"

"Duh ! What else, then ? You both have feelings for each other, but you're not dating ? Tell me, is there another word to replace 'flirt' here ?"

The vice president hung his head low. It's all too much for him to take in. He's.. kinda new to these kinds of feelings, but he somehow always acts to claim her as his even though (Y/n) always tries to run away. Plus, there's Zeke, who makes this 'love' situation worse.

"Go."

Levi raises his head, "huh ?"

"Go and tell her how you feel and win her heart," she inhales deeply before barking at Levi again, "because you're Levi Ackerman for Christ's sake ! You're that tenacious asshole who's always had what he wanted, whether it's a thing or a person !"

"Did you just say 'asshole' ?" He growled.

Instinctively, Hanji raises up her hands, "l-let's forget I said that... Anyway, go for it !" She pumps her hand in the air a little to cheer him up.

---- Meanwhile with Zeke and (Y/n)----

"Thanks for helping me remember some things from our past."

(Y/n) smiles lightly, "Ah, no- it's my pleasu-"

*Buzz*

She sends him an apologetic smile before fishing out her phone and answering the call, "Hello ?"

"What ?" The secretary tensed up beside Zeke, "an emergency, sir ??"