54

"Uh.. can you guys stop staring at each other ? This is not what I'm looking forward to."

(Y/n) shifts uncomfortably on her feet as she glances back and forth between Levi and Porco who appear to be having an intense glaring contest. They're only inches away from ripping each other's throat. Levi is the first one to notice (Y/n), "why don't we have this conversation elsewhere ? I prepared a suite at our resorts nearby."

"We're fine, rich boy. You told me not to worry about you two, but I don't think I can. Because you're from a different class to ours," Porco spat, "That's why I'm not so comfortable about this, about you suddenly turning up here."

The woman gasps, "Pock- Aren't you being a bit rude-"

"You said you were hungry, come on. Let's go for lunch." The blonde man links his hands with Falco and (Y/n), about to drag them away. But then Levi began to speak again.

"Then why don't we all go for lunch ? I booked the finest restaurant around here."

Porco furiously shook his head, "Nope. We're fine. We already have a reservation too."

"Then let me join you brats."

Falco's head snapped towards Levi's direction, "you'll really join us, sir ?" To which the boy received a firm nod from the vice president.

"I have a bad feeling about this..."

----------------------------------------------------------

[All You Can Eat - Marinated Pork Belly]

"You seem... shocked, Mr. Ackerman." (Y/n) nudges her boyfriend's shoulder softly, taking a look of his face as the four of them enter a humble restaurant near the beach.

"Is it because it's only $19.90 per person when it's unlimited ?" Falco inquired.

Levi nods a little, looking around the small restaurant, "Yes. I can't believe they still make a profit-"

"It's called quick-return," (Y/n) cuts him off, "They keep the costs low and the sales volume high. We've encountered a contract with a beverage business that has the same method."

"Oi you. I'm not sure whether these cheap pork belly will suit your luxurious palate. Because I bet you only had top quality ones until now. If this is too uncomfortable for a rich boy like you, you may leave. The door is always open." Porco jerks his head to the exit door.

(Y/n) tugs on his sleeve, "Mr. Ackerman," she whispers, "I think you should just go back."

"No. I'm going to have those marinated pork belly as much as I can to prove that asshole wrong." He said in a determined voice.

------ A few minutes later -------

The tension between the four is quite predictable. With a layer of paper apron clad on top of their clothing. To break the shitty tension, Levi decides to gulp down a glass of water. As he puts down his now empty cup, (Y/n) automatically reaches for a jug of water and refills his cup. It's a habit from her job. "No need to do that, Ms.(L/n) ."

"You're dating and you still call her Ms.(L/n)?" Porco stares at Levi in disbelief before turning to (Y/n), "and you call him Mr. Ackerman ?"

(Y/n) gulped down her nervousness, "I think, that's for us to decide, Pock."