73

"Whoa.."

Mr. (L/n)'s mouth dropped to the ground as he eyed the luxurious resident before his very own eyes. However, the younger man beside him is quick to put back Mr. (L/n)'s jaw on its place. The two are dressed properly in suit and tie, ready for the family meeting regarding the upcoming marriage.

Porco pinches the bridge of his nose, "I can feel the secondhand embarrassment.."

"Boy, would you look at that ? How many windows are there ? This place is so damn huge ! One, two, three, four, fiv-"

"Please shut up before I leave you alone here."

A random butler approaches the two, bowing, "good afternoon, gentleman. Please allow me to escort you inside to meet the Ackermans and Ms. (L/n)."

"Good afternoon sir, please do lead the way."

Both (Y/n)'s father and Porco are tailing behind the butler that just invited them. Mr. (L/n) leans towards Porco's ear and whispers, "hey, what's with this atmosphere ? The vibes are different from other houses I've ever visited."

"Right ?" Porco, for once, agreed to the elderly man, "rich people sure have it different."

"This is a house for just one family, is it ?"

"Not even one whole family ! I heard that CEO rich boy has his own place." The younger one whisper-yelled at Mr. (L/n).

"What ?! Then will my daughter be alright ? What if they shun her because she has nothing ?"

Porco shook his head in disapproval, "that's not going to happen. From what I heard, the Ackerman family love to dote on her even though (Y/n) always tries to refuse-"

"It's a pleasure to see you two here."

Levi's voice startled the two bickering men. They have arrived on the front door that'll lead them inside. The vice president greets the two politely with his arms locked around (Y/n)'s waist.

"Hey, long time no see, rich boy." Porco retorted.

His words immediately causes (Y/n) to send a death glare to her best friend, deadlier than Gojo Satoru's eyes.

The blonde clears his throat while trying to correct himself, "I mean.. brother in law."

Just in time, a raven haired elderly woman with silver eyes and a man with a fedora hat came into their view, joining their small conversation outside, "why, hello there." Kuchel is the first one to welcome Mr. (L/n) and Porco. She then slaps the back of the man's head beside her harshly while still putting a smile on her face.

"That hurts, dammit ! Alright.. Nice to meet ya." Kenny tipped his hat off.

Levi exhales a little before pointing at his two family members, "this is my mother, and my hell of an uncle."

Mr. (L/n) bowed a little, "I'm (Y/n)'s father."

"And I'm (Y/n)'s closest friend, you may address me as her brother." Porco copies Mr. (L/n)'s gesture.

Kuchel flashes a smile, "we wanted to do our utmost to make you feel at home so we invited you guys here. I hope you won't find us rude for that, and.. I hope you can put up with my brother here. His behavior can be quite out of control." she jerks her head towards Kenny who scowled a little.

"Ah no. That's not rude at all. In fact, thank you for the invitation." Mr. (L/n) waves her off.

"Then, shall we go in ? Our chefs have prepared the finest cuisine here, I hope you'll like it."