62

The meeting with Azumabito Group in France is considered tense since they're trying to win one deal from a certain brand. Two sides of different companies argue, making the atmosphere become quite thick. Just as Levi was about to fetch a pen from his bag to sign the newly made deal, a tiniest bit of smile appears on Levi's face when he discovers that (Y/n) had slipped a few black flavored candies into his black leather bag. This, of course, goes noticed by Erwin who sits beside the vice president. The blonde wondered what could've made a stoic man smile like that.

After a few hours of the tiring meeting, Levi excuses himself to make a phone call.

['Your call cannot be connected at this time. Please leave a voice message']

An audible sigh of disappointment escapes his lips, he misses hearing (Y/n)'s voice. He's fully aware that (Y/n) also has responsibilities to do in the office. It would be understandable if she couldn't pick up the call. But.. A small part of Levi is literally begging to see, or hear his girlfriend.

Since a call won't do, he decides to stare at his homescreen wallpaper, a picture of (Y/n).

'I miss you brat.'

Two days later...

Long strides of Erwin's legs can't even catch up to how fast Levi is walking in the airport, the taller man even panted a bit, "What's with the sudden rush ?"

"The more I hurry, the sooner I can see Ms. (L/n)."

Erwin struggles to drag his heavy suitcase that consists of souvenirs for Hanji, "Is that right ? I see. So that's how it is. Working away to cut down our trip short and walking like an athlete now. It's all so that you can see Ms. (L/n) again. I see.."

"No," Levi halted to face Erwin, "it's all so that I can say bye to you and your fucking eyebrows sooner."

"Anyways, I guess you kept her waiting. I bet she missed you hell of a lot."

The vice president crosses his arms, "of course, She couldn't see me for almost a week. That's considered a cruel punishment."

Erwin blinked, "but she's not here, isn't she ?"

"She doesn't know that I came back earlier than I should. It's meant to be a surprise, so I didn't contact her. I can just see it already, that wide smile on her face from the surprise. I bet Ms.(L/n) reserved her smile for me." Levi replies as pride and confidence soar in his chest, imagining his girlfriend's delighted face.

----- Meanwhile in the Ackerman Company, at the same time -----

The (h/c) haired woman flashes her dazzling smile to the man before her. Excitement and amazement are reflected in her eyes. A gasp of happiness escapes her lips, "oh my gosh you're amazing ! You're done already ?"

"Yes. Because work is both my hobby and talent." He chuckles shyly.

(Y/n) eyed the files that she had just received in awe. Those are files from the man that she's currently talking to, Varis.

Varis then rubs his arms, "is the air conditioner set too strong only in this room ? Why does it suddenly feel so chilly here..?" The blonde employee then darts his eyes into every direction, looking for the source of the rush of coldness. And that's when he gasped in shock.

The man spotted a 5'3 tall vice president looming behind the wall, his steel blue eyes dangerously peeking at Varis who interacts with (Y/n).

(Y/n) got confused and she followed where Varis was staring at.