68

The morning started by Jean rushing into the planning division room breathlessly, knocking some things over.

"Ugh, what is it this time ? I can't believe there's a loose horse in the office." Eren groaned out.

Jean panted, still trying to catch his breath and picking up some fallen objects on the floor, "I have a top secret stuff that really shouldn't go around ! Gather around if you think you can handle this !"

"The only thing that shouldn't go around is you, Jean. Someone please get him a leash and a saddle.. We can't have you running around telling bullshit almost everyday." Mikasa rolls her eyes in annoyance.

"Yeah ! Jean always does this. But nine out of ten, the things he said are just empty rumors !"

"I swear it's not just a rumor this time ! There's even a witness, that means there's a ground !" He neighed, "the thing is... we have a most unimaginable couple in our very own team !"

Everybody gasped in shock.

Jean proceeds, "as for who it is.. IT'S MR. ACKERMAN AND MS. (L/N) !"

It only takes a few seconds for Armin to faint after hearing that. Connie looks at Jean in horror, "is this for real ?"

"Yes !"

"No way !"

"Who's the witness ??" Sasha piped in.

"Well, there's a new employee in business management. A few days ago, she said she saw with her own eyes, Mr. Ackerman and Ms. (L/n) on a date, holding hands tightly !"

Historia found herself covered in cold sweat. Even though she isn't the one who spread the words about the relationship between Mr. Ackerman and Ms. (L/n), the blonde's scared that Ms. (L/n) would think that she's the one who started the rumors.

"Good morning !"

Everyone tensed up upon hearing (Y/n)'s greeting as the woman passed the planning division room with a warm smile. They quickly force their faces to relax and greet the secretary back. Eren has to hide Armin's unconscious body under his table so (Y/n) wouldn't get suspicious of what just happened. (Y/n) looks around, seeing how all of her friends send her stiff smiles, "uh.. did something good happen ? You guys look different."

"Horseface is planning to go on a blind date this week, that's why we look happy because someone finally wants to date a horse !" Eren quickly came up with a lie. To his luck, (Y/n) buys his words.

She laughed, "well then, I hope your blind date goes smoothly, Jean. I'm off now." With that, she skipped to her boyfriend's private office. (Y/n)'s fellow friends send her off with a smile on their faces.

The secretary goes to her usual receptionist desk to retrieve some papers before entering the vice president's office. The man himself is sitting on the sofa comfortably with a tablet in his hand.

"Here are the reports for the opening event of the new department store on Sina." (Y/n) bowed as she handed those papers to him.

Levi hummed, "that's on the fifth, is it ?"

"Yes. Would you like to go down for a final check ? Though I don't think it'll be necessary since Mr. Smith will be going down next week."

"I'll just do as you say, brat."

"Yes sir."

She thought Levi would continue scrolling his tablet, but turns out, he puts down the device beside him and stares at his girlfriend for a long period of time.