25

"Oh god..."

"We have to tell him quickly, or he'll kick our asses." Armin said.

Eren and Jean are busy pacing back and forth in the planning division room, with stressed faces, "this is indeed an emergency situation.. We're doomed.." The brown haired man murmured, earning a glance from Mikasa.

"What's going on ?"

Just in time, (Y/n) entered her workspace, the planning division room. Yes, as a secretary, she's actually a part of it.

She entered the room along with Historia.

"Well.." Sasha sighs, "it's about that Rose Inc Group Art Center. They advanced their opening date to early August ! Dammit !"

"What ??"

On the other side, Historia seems to not understand the situation, "why ? what about it ?' She looks around innocently.

"You idiot.. Our Art Center's due to open on August 20."

"I think they did this on purpose."

"We need to open first in order to draw attention." Armin suggested.

Everybody nodded in agreement, "This has been on Mr. Ackerman's mind too, because our opening dates were so close."

The secretary rakes a hand through her hair, "guys, we need to come up with a quick solution before Mr. Ackerman does something-"

"We only have an option."

Shocked, all the panicking employees in the planning room immediately turn to see that Levi is standing by the door with his arms crossed, listening to them. They hurriedly bow to greet the boss, "g-good morning sir." Jean stammered.

"We push forward our opening date too.." Levi declared, looking around.

His workers' face turn relieved after knowing that their boss had come up with the same idea-

"..to July."

Oh dear.. Those relieved looks were wiped off from their faces when the vice president uttered his final answer. Even Armin didn't expect him to move it forward to July.

The blonde man steps forward a little, "But sir, July means.. next month."

"Yeah, that's just a few days away !"

Everybody inside the room panic even more, with an exception of Mikasa. She seems to be quite calm about this upcoming emergency. Soon, they're creating a small chaos, murmuring to each other about how impossible it is.

That is until (Y/n) snaps her head forward in confidence, "Right away sir, we'll do the preparations."

"WHAT ??"

"EEEEEEH ??!"

And.. the chaos grows even more. But Levi ignores them, as he only sets his eyes on his secretary.

'So dependable and able to take the lead.. That's my girl..'

----- Later ----

At this moment, the famous vice president Ackerman is heading to the Art Center. He wants to push forward the opening date forward to July. With long, steady steps, he walks through the humongous exhibition hall that's held under the name of Ackerman Company.

With his secretary walking a few centimeters behind and beside him, the two start examining the interiors and properties.

Of course, in this case, they're not alone. Several workers that handle the Art Center are also in charge of showing Levi around, led by the head of the Art Center preparation, Eld.