75

Wedding Day.

A brunette in a ponytail exhales proudly as she stands in front of the most luxurious building in the city, which is now filled with a huge number of guests. She rests her hands on her hips, "so, what do you think, Erwin ?" The woman herself is clad in a simple yet elegant dress .

"I think you've chosen the excellent place for their marriage. You were right about this place being spacious." Said the blonde beside her, who is smiling faintly.

"Damn straight, I'm right. I'm Hanji Zoe and I'm always right."

Erwin chuckles while straightening his suit, "well then, shall we go in- Hanji ?" He turns his head left and right in search of his wife, who already sprints inside to meet her friends, "silly woman.."

On the way to the auditorium, someone greeted her, "Mrs. Smith !!"

"Ah, nice to see you, Ms. Blouse. You look like you're in a good mood."

"Yes !! Today's the day I'm not holding back ! Just imagine, they'll have so many delicious dishes ! Armin actually advised me to go on a diet, but, fuck it ! I'm going to lose myself today !" Sasha pumped her fist into the air.

Hanji cackled, "you're sure full of energy today, aren't you ?"

Sasha replies with an enthusiastic nod.

"Then let's eat like food fighters today ! We shall show the world that women won't hold back when it comes to food !" The head of the research department and the planning division employee do a high five before entering the hall together.

Meanwhile in another room...

There sat a beautiful woman whose last name is going to be changed into 'Ackerman'. The beautiful dress that Levi specially picked for her suits her body perfectly, showing her godlike curves and it shows an appropriate amount of skin. Her hair is neatly styled by a professional, unlike the usual hairstyle that she uses to go to work everyday.

A breathtaking groom is sitting on a chair, just a few inches beside the bride. His raven hair is slicked to the back, leaving small strands of hair hanging on his forehead. The vice president is clad in a black and white suit, with a small white handkerchief in his pocket.

"Are you that nervous brat ?"

Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap

The sound of the man rapidly tapping his foot against the floor endlessly makes (Y/n) raise an eyebrow, "I don't think it's me who's nervous and shaking." She sends him a sarcastic smile, "I think it's you, sir."

"Tch.."

Levi grabs a hold of his knee to prevent his leg from shaking from nervousness, nonetheless it's still shaking under his steel grasp.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I've given speeches to a crown of some thousands and I didn't tremble even when signing contracts in which billions were involved. So.. What's wrong with my leg ?"

(Y/n) rolls her eyes at his statement, 'what a pussy..' She thought.

"If you're that nervous, then let me hold your hand." Levi inches closer to the bride and clasped his hand to her soft ones. He still refuses to admit that he's feeling nervous as fuck. There's a chance that Levi might fuck up everything and the thought of it seems to be really taking over his mind and body.

She smiles politely at him, "I have some medicine from my dad to help me calm down earlier."

"I-I don't need it. I'm a man."