55

"...Alright then, what's your wish ? I'll grant it in exchange of someth-"

"Pock.. please don't ask me like that, you're not Hanako kun of the toilet..."

Porco exhales as he rests his hands on his hips. His best friend only looks at him softly, "my wish is.. for you to not hate Mr. Ackerman."

The blonde releases a sigh for the second time.

"No. You can hate me if you want."

Both Porco and (Y/n)'s eyes darted to Levi in shock and confusion as the man said so, Levi then continued, "but please, keep watching over us."

"Let me prove to you incessantly that I'm worthy to be a good husband for (Y/n)."

(Y/n) squeals internally, holding back the blood to rush into her cheeks. She grabs a hold of Levi's wrist, "come on. Let's get you some tea to drink, as well as some proper medicine. I bet you have indigestion from eating all that pork belly." The secretary trotted off, dragging her boss away from Porco and Falco.

The one who has been silent almost all the time, Falco, finally speaks up, "I guess it's from eating too much to win points and gain trust from you, huh ?"

"Well, no one told that rich boy to eat that much."

"To be honest, I'm a bit surprised." The younger boy admitted, "he looked so full of himself on the news, even Gabi said so, but.. Here he is, trying so hard even putting up with your bullying. He really must be serious about Auntie (Y/n). Don't you think so too ?"

Porco purses his lips, hating the fact that Falco is showing a point, "it's just the sexual dysfunction part that bothers me. But overall, I think he's not that.. bad." The blonde murmured. 

"I guess you're ready to be Mr. Ackerman's brother in law then." Falco grins.

"His what ??!! Hell no, not so soon !"

"Come on, I like Mr. Ackerman ! I think he's destined to be with auntie. He seems like a gentleman. Don't you agree with me ?"

With that, Porco stomps his foot to the mudflat, creating a messy splatter of mud to every direction.

------------------------------------

"What do you think ? Are these clam dishes delicious ? I hope it suits your liking, sir !" Falco chirped.

Accompanied by the calming breeze of the sea, the four enjoy some dishes they made out of the clams that they collected earlier. Sitting together on the patio that's part of the inn (Y/n)'s staying at.

"Yes," Levi nods, "I'll make sure to join you next year as well."

The blonde rolls his eyes, "ha. We'll see about that, rich boy."

"Do you brats always spend your holiday here, digging up clams ? "

"Yes, usually dad's always here with us, too. But he can't come since he has a concert coming up." (Y/n) replied.

The vice president goes silent for a while, "I must say, this is a unique family tradition." The man himself never had this kind of family gathering before. He has so many important things to do, "when did this tradition start ?"

As if on cue, Porco puts down his utensils right after Levi asks about that, "(Y/n), do you mind getting my chili pepper from my bag ? It's stuffed in my backpack, right at the corner of my room. I can't eat without that damn pepper."

"Sure thing !"

(Y/n) ditches her plate as she makes her way inside to get what Porco asked her.