74

---- THE NEXT DAY ----

Every once in a while, the vice president would release a sigh. This, of course, drew concern from his loyal secretary that's sitting beside him on the sofa. The two are 'chilling' in Levi's private office, scrolling the tablet and browsing several places for a preference.

"Where do you prefer, Mr. Ackerman ?"

The man racks a hand through his raven hair, "I haven't made my mind yet. I have to come up with an option that will leave me with no regrets. But, come to think of it, it doesn't matter where because we won't be stepping out of our hotel anyway." He answered bluntly.

"Why not ?" (Y/n) tilted her head to the side, "what do you want to do instead all day in the hotel ?"

Levi averts his eyes from the tablet and sends her a smug look, "I'm thinking of bed activities."

Her eyebrows scrunch in confusion, "what kind of bed activities are you-" (Y/n)'s eyes widened in realization, "Mr. Ackerman !!" She scolds him, completely blushing from the erotic thoughts.

"How long are you going to call me 'Mr. Ackerman' ?" Levi mocked her, mimicking (Y/n)'s voice when she addressed him as 'Mr. Ackerman'. A few seconds after that, Levi felt a great amount of pain on his back and he choked, almost tumbling to the floor due to the sudden force on his back.

(Y/n) retracts her hand as fast as lightning, "oh shit... I- Did I hit you too hard ?"

"We have just a few days until the wedding, so please kindly spare my sorry ass if you want me walking down the aisle." He grunted.

"I'm so sorry, are you alright ?"

The woman draws circles on his back to subside the pain she just caused. But Levi turns his head to glare at her with his icy eyes, "if you're sorry, then blow on my wound to make it all better. I'm pretty sure you left a mark there."

"But.. your back is fully clothed when I hit you. Why would I need to blow it ?"

"Oh ? Are you trying to disobey me, brat ? How about I make you blow on something nicer down there ? My coc-"

(Y/n) threw a small cushion directly into his face before sprinting out of his private office with a red face. Her lewd thoughts are currently getting the best of her. After gathering her composure and putting back her professional image, (Y/n) makes her way towards the Planning Division room with small stacks of white envelopes.

"Um.. guys ?"

Her workmates stop doing their tasks and set their attention on (Y/n), Eren sends her a questioning look, "are we in trouble ?"

"No. I just want to inform you that.. I have the wedding invitations for all of you." She said, hiding her tiny blush.

"OH MY GOD !"

"CONGRATULATIONS !!"

"OUR HARDWORKING SECRETARY HAS FINALLY FOUND HER HAPPINESS !"

Cheers and screams of excitement erupted from (Y/n)'s colleagues, and she couldn't help but feel grateful for having supportive friends. Sasha squeals as she hugs the secretary tightly, and Mikasa is also there, trying to pry off Sasha's hands to prevent the brown haired employee from suffocating (Y/n).

Day by day, the preparations are handled by Levi and his friends. Erwin even hired a professional wedding organizer, and Hanji searches for the best place for their upcoming wedding. (Y/n) is also busy sending invitations to some friends, relatives, and important public figures. Not only that, Mikasa helps (Y/n) with several ideas about how the dress would look like. The clock keeps ticking and the days move forward, until...