72

Hanji choked on her titan juice.

"What ? A marriage proposal ? What's the dilemma ?" She wipes the juice off her chin, "just make it romantic like your future father in law said. I mean, you're rich, so you have the money to get fancy things. For instance, rent out the entire restaurant-"

He grumbled, "I already did that once, and a certain monkey ruined it."

"How about renting out the entire park ? Have you-"

"I already did."

--FLASHBACK --

"Did you wait long, brat ?"

His voice was surprisingly soft.

Still in an astonished state, (Y/n)'s mouth goes agape, "S-sorry ??? Y..You... What are you doing here sir ? I'm here because Mr. Smith called me, but-"

"That bushy eyebrows won't be coming. It was me who asked him to call you out."

She jerks her head forward like a chicken, "Pardon ?"

"But why ?" (Y/n) finally regains her composure, "you could've just told me directly."

"But that would've made you uncomfortable. Anyways.."

"..just come with me, Ms. (L/n)."

She was about to follow him when she realized something, "Um..Mr. Ackerman ? This amusement park is already closed for the day." (Y/n) smiles nervously, thinking that her boss isn't aware of that fact.

"Closed ?"

Levi raises his thin eyebrows,

"It's not a damn problem when you have the free pass right here," he pointed to himself before turning to walk away, beckoning her to follow him.

--END OF FLASHBACK--

Hanji rubs her forehead, "then.. since you did all the big and fancy events, how about something that's smaller but with more details ? OH- Or just blurt it out all of a sudden."

"I.. I don't think I can do that."

--FLASHBACK --

"Ms. (L/n)," he looks her in the eye, "I'm rich, I'm smart, and I'm also competent, so..."

He takes a deep breath.

"Stop resisting already, and just marry me."

--END OF FLASHBACK --

--FLASHBACK--

"Ah.. Good girl, you're doing so much for my father in law."

(Y/n) nearly choked on air, "wha- excuse me ? Your father in law ??"

"Of course," Levi tilts his head innocently, "aren't you going to marry me ? Don't tell me..... That you're not serious with me. I swear if you have your fucking eyes on another man-"

--END OF FLASHBACK--

--FLASHBACK--

His thumb starts to caress her knuckles, "let's come home together every day, and let's have ramen together every day. I don't care if my body ends up filled with MSG because I.. I want to be your husband," Levi stares deep into her eyes, "I want to marry you, (Y/n)."