3

After the boy left, only half of the ingredients Lin Jiu had prepared were left. He was only planning to start a trial operation, but he didn't expect the first boy to buy so much.

Its all right now, at least I dont have to worry about tomorrows window opening fee. I didnt expect this system to be such a scam. This charging model is almost equivalent to charging venue rent by the hour. Its too bad!

I secretly dissed the system in my heart, and then a new customer came again.

"Hello, may I exchange this energy star stone with you for this snack?" A woman in white said to Lin Jiu in front of the window holding her sleeping child. In her arms, the child's black fluffy ears Lin Jiu was stunned for a moment.

She didn't realize it for a moment, could this be an interstellar orc? !

This is the first time seeing her in the past few days! I don't know what race it is.

She has learned that in Interstellar, the total ratio of orcs to humans is about 5:5. Most orcs are stronger and have better physical fitness than normal humans, but most orcs are no different from ordinary humans in appearance, except The cubs also retain some atavistic traits.

She took the star stone and put it in the charging compartment of the sales counter. Seeing that the quality is not bad, it can support the electrical appliances to run for half a month without any problem, so she agreed to the replacement of the woman in white, "Yes, I can exchange two copies."

A good starstone can guarantee the normal operation of electrical appliances for a year, and it may be as short as a week. In this way, the price of this energy stone is about the same as two copies. After all, all smart appliances in the interstellar are powered by energy starstones.

It is a bit similar to the battery in the real world. This is very friendly to Lin Jiu. It can be used for a long time without plugging in an optical computer. It is equivalent to a mobile phone that can buy a better battery without charging for a year. Who doesnt like it? save trouble.

The transaction was completed, the chicken was put into the pot, and there was a squeak, and the charming food aroma spread on Tusuo Street again, and more and more pedestrians on the street were gradually attracted.

The little guy in the woman's arms in white was also awakened by the scent, and whispered with blurred eyes: "Mom... Mom, Xiangxiang."

Sigli hugged her son carefully and coaxed: "You can eat it in a while, good boy~"

Looking around on Tusso Street, I saw this new store called Carbon Water Bomb. The manager is a good-tempered one Little sister, so she wanted to try to see if she could agree to exchange things, but she didn't expect it to succeed. Their family is somewhat lucky.

The food smelled delicious, which made Sigli suddenly feel that today might not be so unlucky.

The fried chicken tenders were ready in no time. When preparing to season the chicken, Lin Jiu looked at the child in the woman's arms in white: "Is it for the baby? Can he eat it at his age?" The

woman smiled heartily and showed her big white teeth, "Of course The teeth and digestion of our orcs are very powerful!"

Seeing this, Lin Jiu recommended tomato-flavored fried chicken tenders to them, and then made another one with spicy and cumin. The bright red tomato sauce was replaced by Lin Jiu Squeezing around and squeezing into the paper bag, she inadvertently left the baby in the woman's arms with dark circles under her eyes. She had a bold idea, this...couldn't be a panda orc!

Thinking that she might have received two national treasure guests, her attitude became more cordial.

Sigley took two paper bags from the smiling store manager's sister, carefully picked out a chicken tenderloin with a stick, blew it to cool, and handed it to her son Tuantuan's mouth.