29

For several days in a row, Linjiu was in exceptionally good condition, and the small life was also very smooth. The carbon water business was booming, and the popularity was getting higher and higher. There were even aliens who came to Capital Star to check in for delicious food.

1L: Do high school students come to work as nurses now? Brother, you must study hard and don't spread rumors!

2L: Do you believe me?

3L: Already bought.

4L: Can you kick me after you bought it and tried it? I don't know if drinking it for weight loss is useful?

5L: After reading too many novels, do you think you are bigu? Do you think you are cultivating immortals, sb!

...

There really is nothing good to say. Lin Jiu thought that such a situation might happen from the very beginning, so she didn't plan to respond positively. No matter how you explain it to those who don't want to hear her answer, it's useless, so she didn't care, and she was going to deal with it coldly. .

Who knew that this topic would intensify, and by the afternoon it had already become the number one hot search topic.

It's not that she has a guilty conscience, but she's afraid that it's bad to be targeted by someone with a heart, and she can't explain the origin of this thing.

——Recently,

the carbon water bomb business can basically be run independently of Lin Jiu, so her working hours have also become free. She is quite relieved of the few people in the store, and she also gave the key to Sigley, and by the way, the seniority The oldest Sigley got a promotion and a salary increase, and she will be the deputy store manager from now on.

So today she was not in a hurry to go to the second floor, but edited the appointment notice on the second floor of the store on the optical brain.

Carbon Water Bomb Linjiu: Important Notice! important Notice! The reservation window on the second floor of the store will open today for the next three days. Only 20 people can make reservations in one time period. The basic seat fee is 188 star coins per person, and the order is calculated separately. The owner is responsible for the drinks, and the first cup is free Drink it~

There is not much time left for the task, Mrs. Lei Ning's retirement ceremony is next month, she needs to hurry up, it is best to try to upgrade the store to A-level before the retirement ceremony, thinking that Lin Jiu called Fei Man, since dine-in meals can only meet the needs of capital star customers, so if you want to expand sales, you still have to start from the online store. After the new mochi and mung bean cake last time, Linjiu is preparing to open up new products.

"This time we are going to make cheese squares, and we will make two flavors. Liti will help film the production process in a while, and edit the video when the new one is released, so that everyone can make it at home after learning. Feynman, you Check it out, if there is no problem after learning it, how about we introduce a few more new products this time?"

Mr. Feynman nodded repeatedly when he heard that he could learn new things again, and excitedly rolled up his sleeves and wanted to do a big job.

It was the afternoon when people were drowsy and drowsy, and there were not many people in the carbon water bomb, drinking soda and eating fried food in twos and threes to refresh their brains.

Lin Jiu was seriously working on new products at the window, explaining while he was busy.

Stir the smooth starch sugar milk and sieve it into a large bowl, cover it with plastic wrap and steam it on high heat for 20 minutes, take it out while it is hot, add butter and beat it into a smooth dough, the white dough is obedient under her slender wrist It's terrible, add cocoa powder and stir well, the white dough is dyed with a few wisps of chocolate color.