28

It's all food, what kind of class antagonism do you want to engage in?

"Auntie, do you know that sometimes high sugar is more harmful to your body than high oil and high salt? After eating, your skin will be oily, your face will be full of acne, and you will endocrine disorders!" Lin Jiu looked bluffing.

Auntie was really taken aback when she heard this, and quickly touched her face, "You...you're talking nonsense! I've been eating sweets for so many years and it's not like that!"

Lin Jiuyi clapped his hands: "That's right! It doesn't make sense Is it okay? You have eaten sweets for so many years, let alone our fried goods. Our family has always bought them in limited quantities, and there is no overeating and overuse, so it will not affect everyones body, and the ingredients They are all carefully selected by me, with a high degree of purity, and even the Food Quality Inspection Bureau agrees. Besides, our desserts use sugar substitutes as much as possible. The butter is animal butter, and the oil used for frying is the freshest. Oil, it will not be used repeatedly, and it is not the kind of waste oil that people used in ancient times, if you dont believe me, you can try it, auntie, how about treating you as my treat today? Lin Jiu said dryly after finishing the

output , A boy stood in the crowd and said something very forcefully: "Don't say that I am not healthy after eating, I have been eating carbohydrate bombs every day and I feel that my physical condition has improved!" "Hey, I feel better when you say that

. That's right!"

"Me too!"

A group of guests responded repeatedly, making the aunts feel embarrassed, and gradually put down the light board, Lin Jiu also heaved a sigh of relief.

The aunt in red came over embarrassed and whispered: "I'm really sorry, the main reason is that our little grandson has to run here every day. We thought it was really shameful, so we jointly said that we wanted to persuade you to shut down. I didn't expect you to do this. It's so good..."

The old customers on the side got impatient, "Tell these aunts to eat first, I will give you the seat and don't delay our time!" "That's it!" Seeing

the

aunts He was too embarrassed to eat, so he ran away with his little grandson in his arms, shouting: "I must come next time!"

Lin Jiu laughed dumbfounded, and shook his head to ask Sigley to reorganize the queue, and the next customers who entered the store could take away a portion of mochi and mung bean cakes from Mr. Feynman before leaving.

...

The sky was gradually splashed with thick dark blue ink, one by one, dotted with a few faintly twinkling stars.

Night fell quietly, Tusso Street was still noisy and bright, the second floor of the carbon water bomb had already been colorfully decorated by Quincy, neon-like light bulbs flickered slightly on the terrace, and flowers were already in place, just waiting for the heroine to appear up.

The battle was not small, but fortunately, everyone was still very happy to see people fall in love and make a good marriage, so after understanding the situation, they all vacated their seats and left the best small table for Quincy.

I saw Quincy circling anxiously at the stairs on the second floor, mumbling what he was talking about, holding a new type of flower specially cultivated by Interstellar, the fragrance even wafted to Lin Jiu and his party who were sitting and watching the play here.

Lin Jiu crossed his legs and held an unfinished glass of Roselle Vodka. He sat at a table with Ms. Molly and Mr. Mende, and next to him were Higgs and Lytton. The five of them just looked at Quincy and swayed left and right Shaking, gently shaking the goblet in his hand, so leisurely.