8

Lin Jiu waited for three days, but did not wait for the commercial fresh-keeping box that Gemu promised to make for her.

Originally, he said that it would be ready and delivered in two days, but she had already promised on Xingwang.com that she would deliver 50 more takeaway orders today, and she would have to renege on her promise if it was not delivered by afternoon!

He sent a message to Gemu and he didn't reply for a long time. Did she miss someone? Gemu ran out?

Gemu finally replied when he was scratching his hair anxiously.

Gemu: I'm sorry store manager, I just saw the news. I'm taking care of my brother in the hospital, so I'll ask my roommate to bring the things right away!

Lin Jiu breathed a sigh of relief after seeing the news, and began to slowly make today's new product.

This time she is preparing a new snack that is also a classic among the classics, that is, octopus balls!

It is still a popular snack in the real world. When you usually go to the food street or the night market at night, octopus balls are Lin Jiu's favorite snack.

Eat and walk, one bite at a time, not to mention how delicious it is, and with her coconut milk tortoise paste, who doesn't say it's a must!

After making more than a dozen octopus balls, it was time to open the door, so Lin Jiu had no choice but to open the window first and sell while making.

And what Liti saw when she arrived at the door of the carbon water bomb was just like this.

In the past few days, she has not dared to grab the takeaway of carbohydrate bombs again, for fear of conflicting with her roommates because of the delicious food. After all, she is a real paper tiger. Since she killed her roommate last time, she returned to the dormitory and could only pack quail .

But now she regrets it to death, no one can suffer herself, looking at the sister of the store manager who is making delicious food, Liti only feels that the years are quiet and good, eat it!

So Liti rushed to the end of the line to line up, just in time to buy a few more and take them to the hospital for Gemu to eat.

At this time, Lin Jiu was standing in front of the small window wearing a square horn hat. In front of her were several molds with round holes, on which golden balls were neatly arranged.

Some customers took the ready-made small balls placed in the transparent fresh-keeping box next to them and left, but some customers, like Liti, were attracted by the boss's smooth operation, and stopped in front of the window to stare dumbfounded.

I saw the little boss drizzled egg yolk batter on the black molds full of round dimples one by one, and then put a small octopus with blooming tentacles on each circle, and the chopping board gave out the sound of Zrazla. The voice was still steaming.

When she sprinkled some light green shredded cabbage and diced carrots, Liti had already smelled the fragrance. At this time, the little boss picked up a skewer and turned over each unformed half ball, and poured it on again. Once the batter is mixed, round balls are formed!

The red, yellow and yellow sauce was swept away lightly, and Liti gulped down her saliva.

"Wow, it's amazing!"

"Mom, can you make it for me at home?"

"Oh my God, I'm going to be late, I'm going to Sigli first!" "

This looks very simple to do, but why is it so Delicious, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!