46

Jin went to work with the carbon water bomb early in the morning, and the new week's private banquet assistant was replaced by Fatty, but Lin Jiu thought it would be easier for him to train Jin earlier, so the three of them stayed and worked together in the small kitchen.

The video of yesterdays game went viral on the Internet, especially when some people recorded the video and even turned on the holographic mode at their own expense. The fragrance through the screen made the netizens who watched the video drool. The hot search is still hanging on the Internet today , Seeing this, Lin Jiu took the opportunity to put the dishes of the competition on the menu of the private banquet to promote it, and he didn't forget to mention the special dessert session at the end of the month.

Now it is only a month before the end of the mission. Seeing that the level of the Interstellar Shop is one step away from the SS level, but it is not even a little bit behind the SSS level. Now Lin Jiu really feels that this goal is a bit difficult to achieve. But even if she can't do it, it doesn't have a great impact on her, it's just that she is still greedy for the life in the interstellar world.

Thinking that the popularity of the store is getting higher and higher, if she is gone in the future, she will have to pave the way for the remaining partners, so she called Liti and asked her to post a recruitment notice on the account operated by the store to recruit some For young people who are interested in cooking, Mr. Chia Fatty Feynman will train them to be the next generation of successors, so that she can leave with more peace of mind.

"Hey, Miss Jiu, it seems that someone wants to order a private banquet tonight, and he is willing to pay ten times the price, and even asked if he can reserve the venue." Liti received a system information notification on the optical computer.

Lin Jiu was feeling a bit melancholy about making horses and killing chickens for his subordinate Pippi Xia, "Who is so rich and powerful, a private banquet is 20,000 star coins, but someone has booked a private banquet at noon today, and the rules can't be broken if we only do one a day , As for the reservation—no, the carbobomb meeting is already on the cusp of the storm, if one person reserves the place, the other guests will definitely make trouble, so go and refuse him." Liti said oh, then poked her light brain to reply, and went

to He walked outside the small kitchen, but he replied before he reached the opposite side of the door.

"Sister, he said that he didn't need to book the room, and that he would be the only one at the private banquet at night. He said he was willing to pay 100,000 star coins, and asked if we would take it?" "How much?"

Lin Jiu thought he heard it wrong, put down the kitchen knife and looked at Li. twig.

"One hundred thousand star coins!"

"Take it! Tell me your requirements, and I will prepare the ingredients now."

Ten times will not work, but one hundred thousand must do! Besides, after accepting this order, you can upgrade directly, can she disagree with this kind of money-stricken bully coming to your door?

——As

night fell, it was the busiest time of the day for carb bombs.

When Luo Na came to the store, what he saw was a group of men, women and children eating, drinking and laughing in the store. The guests here seemed to know each other, sitting around and talking to each other, and the next moment they burst into laughter , there are also customers who like to be quiet, usually women, sitting in twos and threes in the corner or at the door, some are busy taking pictures, some are playing with a yellow cat, and some are sitting in the storefront near the door. Immersively watching an uncle making dessert at the window.