40

After making an appointment with Mrs. Lei Ning for the first healing time, Lin Jiu returned to his villa.

Ask Shen Yunting to investigate the special group of people who may have the same experience as himself. Among them, there is really a surnamed Lu, but he has passed away.

"Can you find out his detailed information and the cause of his death?" Lin Jiu asked him.

Shen Yunting hugged the computer and replied: "Yes, but what do you want this for?" "

Really? Then I'll go to the bureau to check it out myself."

After explaining this, Lin Jiu put the chicken he bought back in the Put the pot in cold water, then turn on the switch of [Source of Purification], and start making chicken soup immersively.

After stewing this pot of chicken soup, I sent it to Mingfu Hospital. I dont know how many people this pot can save. Lin Jiu checked the time while blanching the water. Tomorrows private banquet has already been booked, and the preheating for the two-day dessert session It's about to start, it's really eventful.

In the end, if she doesn't complete the task, will she return to the old sick child? After taking out the blanched chicken, Lin Jiu shook his head, thinking about what to do so much, let's enjoy the happiness that the food brings to her while she still has no taboo.

Pour the chestnuts, ginger slices and chicken into the pot and put water to boil. Thinking of Heggs' injury, she took out a little red dates and wolfberries and added them. The fire simmered for nearly an hour. During this time, Lin Jiu Not idle, I made a copy of the preheated blind box for the dessert session and set up a lottery on the optical brain dynamics.

The smell of chicken soup gradually wafted from the kitchen. Lin Jiu went to uncover the pot, added a little salt, stirred it slowly, and then turned off the fire. In the almost simmered chicken soup, the bright yellow chicken oil circles are circling together on the soup surface. The color of the chestnut and the bright red wolfberry seem to complement each other. No one can live a long life after drinking this pot of soup!

Lin Jiu nodded in satisfaction, put the lid on the pot and prepared to take it to the second floor to enter the Xingji shop, but was blocked by Shen Yunting who came back at some time.

"It smells so good. Shall we have chicken soup for lunch today?" Shen Yunting has a good taste. He has long discovered that Li Qiyu and her younger sister are very good at cooking. The happiest moment of his work every day is when he is eating Now, take a deep breath, "Come on! I'll bring it over for you!"

Lin Jiu hurriedly bypassed him and put down the chicken soup, "It's not for you. If you want to drink chicken soup, ask my sister to make it for you. Come back so soon Did I ask you to investigate the matter?"

Shen Yunting looked at the chicken soup, and reluctantly looked away, the chicken soup was more fragrant than his mother's.

Lin Jiu took the information in Shen Yunting's hand and looked at it ten times at a glance, "Lu Youfeng...died of cancer? He has been dead for several years."

Shen Yunting nodded, took one last look at the chicken soup pot and turned away.

Lin Jiu speculated with the information, so it is very likely that this Lu Youfeng went through a mission similar to hers, but his illness has not recovered, so his mission failed? Because of Mrs. Lei Ning's request, he exceeded the time limit required by the system, so let's end in failure.

But I think he came voluntarily. According to the information, he is not young and has been suffering from illness for a long time. He must have had a good time in StarCraft at the end. Maybe he didnt plan to successfully complete the systems tasks at the beginning. It's really embarrassing.