26

Tai Lun directly took a piece of crispy pork belly with his hands and sent it to his mouth.

"Shasha! It's so hot!" I have to say, the feeling of being hot is still very realistic.

As soon as you eat Tai Lun, you can smell a burnt aroma, which is the smell of deep frying! He sighed, then closed his eyes and took his first bite.

The skin of the fat and thin pork belly is crispy and hard, a bit chewy, but the inside is tender and smooth, with a strong burnt aroma and the unique rich taste of meat. The salty and salty aroma of the pork belly melts on the skin of the pork belly. With a hint of garlic and sesame, it is delicious.

When I cant wait to take a second bite, a piece of crispy pork belly is gone, because holographic sharing is like this. Although the texture, taste, and shape of food can be copied to a large extent, most of the feeling will disappear after one bite, so Tai Lun I didn't even have time to feel the feeling of a piece of fried pork belly.

Thinking of his best friend next to him, Tai Lun generously took out a piece of pork belly and sent it to Thomas who was looking at the optical brain.

"I don't cry!" Thomas, who turned his head, did not escape Lun's sudden attack, and a piece of pork belly was perfectly stuffed into his mouth by him.

Thomas, who desperately refused, released the scorched and salty aroma from his mouth, and a piece of pork belly the size of a thumb was bursting with juice in his mouth, and he froze instantly.

This taste, this aroma, this taste! Before he could react, a piece of pork belly disappeared again.

"How does it taste?" Tai Lun looked at Thomas' expression with glowing eyes.

Thomas smacked his lips, wanting to reminisce, so he saw a plate of crispy pork belly in front of Tai Lun's table.

"It seems that I didn't eat it clearly. I'll have another piece to feel it." After saying that, he grabbed a piece of meat and put it into his mouth.

Um! Full marks!

"Hey hey! Didn't you say before that it's definitely not delicious!" Seeing Thomas stretch out his hand again, Tai Lun hurriedly carried the plate into his arms and stuffed it into his mouth.

"Good Tyron, we are still not brothers, let me taste another piece!"

"You turn on your own brain to watch the live broadcast! Are you stupid?"

When the two saw each other, Lin Jiu had already started making the second bomb.

At this time, there were nearly 200,000 people in the live broadcast room, all of whom were attracted by the holographic sharing of crispy pork belly.

On the barrage:

"To be honest, I only ate one piece of that plate of pork belly and my mother and sister finished it up woohoo, store manager Lin, please comfort me!

" Ask my parents why I am not a capital star account!!"

"I applied for a real-name lottery draw, I can't believe that holograms are so delicious, how delicious the real thing is!! The operating lady is a winner in life!"

Liti curled her lips, How can there be!

She had just eaten two pieces and was about to explain the second food, and now she had no choice but to reluctantly put down the chopsticks that were about to move.

Lin Jiu glanced at the barrage and took a sip of sparkling water to take a break, "If you don't mind when the live broadcast is over, I will post the leftover snacks from today's trial as a lottery in a fresh-keeping box. ? 6 kinds of snacks are mixed and can be divided into seven or eight portions."