19

At night, Gemu and Liti quietly turned back to the school from a hidden corner they had discovered before.

Now that I think about it, agreeing to Gemu's part-time job in Carb Bomb is the most correct choice she has ever made. Thinking about her roommate who disliked her operation job at the beginning, Li Ti realized.

Even if her account isn't popular, so what, isn't it enough to eat such delicious food? They're so hungry!

At the last moment when the dormitory building closed, Liti managed to run in. When she got to the door of the dormitory, she happened to finish editing the video taken tonight and post it on her account.

Everyone in the dormitory was busy in their own way, and no one paid attention to her, and Liti was also happy, and went to bed after washing in a hurry.

...

At noon the next day, Liti stretched and got up from the bed, yawned as usual, and checked Starnet News first.

"My God!"

Liti is a little treasure: [Video]

Likes: 80529 Comments: 56498 Forwarding: 73436

Ahhhh, I gained more than 50,000 fans overnight! Did she read it right?

"What are you yelling in the morning, Liti! Why don't you let people sleep?" the roommate with pink braids complained loudly on the bed.

It's actually already noon, and it's still early in the morning... In fact, the other two roommates were doing their own things down there, so she just accidentally let out a surprise.

Liti didn't speak, and got out of bed silently to look at her account. She was so excited that she didn't bother to care about her crazy roommate.

At this time, the round-faced roommate was brushing his brain, and he was a little surprised to see Liti being scolded and looking at his brain with a happy face, "What are you looking at, smiling so happily?

" I'm a little proud, I didn't want to talk to my roommate, but how can I not show off?

The roommate with pink braids heard a "swish" on the bed and pulled the curtain down, and straightened her hair, "Yo, it's just you? Let me see how many fans you have gained!" She walked over proudly and saw

Li Ti didn't respond, and she felt neglected. She is a big V on the school's forum, who can't show some face? So she stepped forward and gave Liti a push.

"Hey, Liti, did you hear me!"

Liti finally came to her senses, "Oh... I was watching a video, last night, I ate a lot of delicious food in the store, I saw Its Mr. Lei Rui, handsome at the first level!! We actually sat at the same table to eat, my God, it really feels like a dream when I think about it now! The

other two roommates couldnt sit still as soon as the words came out. Surrounded Liti and began to torture.

"Mr. Lei Rui? Admiral Heggs? Real or fake, how is it possible! Are you really dreaming?

" The

pink braid sneered, and sat back in her seat, leaning her arms on the backrest and looking at Liti, "If you lie, you have to write a draft, Liti, Admiral Heggs is having dinner with you, a commoner student, how ridiculous There is also an increase in fans, lets talk, do you increase by dozens or hundreds? See if its enough for me?

Liti wanted to refute, but felt that it was unnecessary, so she pushed away two roommates and returned to her On the seat, he whispered: "If you don't believe it, forget it. Yesterday I took a video and sent it to Starnet. Now it became popular, but I didn't take pictures of people's faces, which is against the rules.