5

In the early morning, Lin Jiu woke up amidst the singing of birds and the fragrance of flowers. I have to say that the greening of the high-end community is still doing well.

After playing with the mobile phone on the bed for a long time, I got out of bed to wash and made myself a bowl of hot and sour potato noodles. She has learned to be smart. In the real world, she is a sick person and cant eat blindly. Then she will go to the interstellar shop on the second floor to eat. Enough.

Today, she is going to take a day off and study the supply of new products by the way.

Holding the freshly baked potato noodles, she packed up and moved the things she needed today to the second floor. The new dish she plans to add to the sales system tomorrow is hot and sour potato noodles. It is all handmade and will be posted online. Buying fast food is different.

So she had to make preparations in advance. After thinking about it, she finally exchanged with the system for three hours of operating time for tomorrow. Of course, new products need pomp and circumstance.

On the day of Shangxin, Linjiu was about to open the window for business, when he noticed a small note pasted next to the window, which read: ——Sister

owner, hello, Im Gemu, this is my Starnet account , if you open a shop, please contact me, please? ! The child really doesn't want to be dove again, a day is not complete without fried chicken tenders! ! please!

Lin Jiu was ashamed. Yesterday, she seemed to be maybe... asked for leave?

Although it was a bit temporary... So she added Gemu's contact information with her optical brain, and the other party passed her in an instant. Lin Jiu looked at his dynamics, oh, it turned out that he was the first customer of the Interstellar Shop, It should be a student of the nearby Imperial Military University, right?

Lin Jiu told Gemu about the opening of the store today, and then closed the optical brain and started business.

On the other side, Gemu, who was in class, almost stood up excitedly.

The classmate next to him was about to fall asleep listening to the boring military theory, and when he saw Gemu who was suddenly excited, he asked him what was wrong with his eyes.

Seeing that the teacher didn't notice him, Ge Mu made a gesture of inserting a stick into the chicken fillet, and the students around him woke up when they saw it.

"Pispis, Gem—the snack bar is open?"

"Is there fried chicken tenders today??"

A few students couldn't help but whispered to Gemu, and after getting Gemu's nod, he woke up instantly, looked at the time on his mind, and prepared to sprint after class.

Teacher Tafu, who was in class, felt a little strange, why the students were still drowsy just now, but now they suddenly became energetic, and she even felt that the atmosphere of the whole classroom was a little lively.

It seems that the students are more interested in the section she is teaching today? Then ask a few students to answer the questions.

"Gemu, can you tell me what are the construction procedures of mechs?"

Gemu, who was reminiscing about the fried chicken tenders he ate last time: What?

"Choose the first one?"

"Hahahaha", there was a burst of laughter, and Gemuxi said 'come to my office after class'.

Gemu: ...