30

After scrolling through Weibo, I found out that several big Vs had also turned on the microphone, expressing their doubts and contempt for the shop owner, that is, Lin Jiu, saying that she can directly steal thousands of dollars from you but still give away When you take poison, you cheat money too carefully.

Her behavior of withdrawing the store a few hours ago increased the speculation of netizens, everyone scolded the store owner must be guilty, "Little Deer who loves to read" also deleted the relevant original text, obviously did not expect things to be so big .

Lin Jiu sighed, fortunately she closed the store in time, so she can just scold when she scolds on the Internet, anyway, she didnt do anything wrong, so its okay to be used to being scolded, she just pretended she didnt see it, as time goes by, the popularity of the topic will definitely increase Slowly descended, washed and slept, and tomorrow will be another sunny day.

Lying on the bed and looking at the optical brain, as expected, the reservations on the second floor are already fully booked. Originally, she only opened the reservation channel for three days, but the news just posted today was fully booked within a few minutes. Read the reviews to see how fierce the competition is.

"Fortunately, I set special attention to the store manager, otherwise I would have been preempted by you bums." "

Damn it! I hesitated for a while and I only made an appointment for the day after tomorrow! Cry!" "

Laxative, Didnt grab it at all, are you the devil?

Very well, the effect of hunger marketing has been achieved, and the business on the second floor will definitely bring the business of carbohydrate bombs to a higher level.

Just as he turned off the computer and wanted to turn off the lights and go to sleep, the doorbell of Lin Jiu's house rang.

She was so scared that she trembled all over, and looked at her mobile phone, it was one o'clock in the morning, who is it? Knocking on people's doors in the middle of the night.

Could it be the black fan from before? Not really, how long has it been.

Lin Jiu got out of bed lightly, turned on the headlights, took the sharpest kitchen knife from the kitchen, and walked to the door to watch the surveillance.

Empty!

She instantly got goosebumps, and quickly turned on her phone to call 110.

"Xiaojiu, Xiaojiu! Xiaojiu, are you asleep? It's my sister-in-law." A woman with disheveled hair suddenly appeared on the surveillance camera at Lin Jiu's door, and she was so scared that she almost threw her phone away.

Upon closer inspection, it was really her sister-in-law Li Qiyu!

So she hurriedly opened the door, and it was pitch black. Standing there were the distressed-looking sister-in-law and her daughter Qingqing.

{Sister-in-law, Qingqing, what's wrong with you? Come in quickly! } Lin Jiu frantically signed in sign language. My sister-in-law is her sign language teacher. I dont know if I can fully understand her meaning

after not being in touch with work for so long. It's not at home, what's going on?

Lin Jiu turned on the heater in the living room, then took two cups of hot water from the constant temperature water dispenser for the mother and daughter, and sat down to ask about the situation.

Li Qiyu held the glass in both hands and sighed, just about to speak but hesitated, looking at the drowsy Qingqing next to her with red eyes.

"I... ran away from home."