38

Xiaoya: "I wonder if it's convenient for Ms. Lin to come and cook a meal for the patients here every day?"

So, Lin Jiu observed the expression on Nurse Xiaoya's face, she didn't seem to be lying, it turned out that she wanted to use her source of purity Goldfinger.

"Where did you hear about this? How could I have such a powerful method? The claim that you can cure radiation bodies by eating what I made is too outrageous. If I really had this ability, I would go to the hospital instead of Selling snacks in a corner of Capital Star, isn't it?" Lin Jiu stared at Xiaoya, trying to find out how they got the news.

If it is normal for everyone to just say a few words, who would take this kind of thing seriously? Lytton? They are not like this kind of people.

Xiaoya smiled, and drew out an inspection report projection from the optical brain, "Miss Lin, don't be overly modest or nervous, we won't use you as a threat, we just want to let these soldiers who have been hurt to protect their homeland have peace of mind." A good destination. This is the physical examination form of Quincy, an old customer in your store. From a month ago to recently, have you seen this data curve? The radiation magazine in his body is actually disappearing by a large margin!! This means What?"

Xiaoya became a little excited, her hands even trembling.

Lin Jiu frowned, "Are you invading personal privacy?"

Xiaoya: "Miss Lin, I am also a well-organized medical soldier, so I can only say that you are very important to us. What is privacy? We are just looking for a way. Is Miss Lin still unwilling to agree to this?"

Lin Jiu was a little irritable. The key point is that cooking every day will greatly affect her task progress. There is only one month left. If she has to return to the real world in the end, wouldn't that give these people hope and destroy them?

"Does...Haggs know about these?"

"Admiral Haggs? Of course, he will find time to visit these patients every week. Most of them are comrades-in-arms and seniors of his father's generation, but he probably doesn't know about your special ability. .

"My... special ability? Are you going to arrest me and study it?" Lin Jiu said.

Nurse Xiaoya calmed down and resumed her smiling demeanor, "As long as Miss Lin agrees to our request, we will not do anything against Miss Lin. On the contrary, we will help Miss Lin achieve her goal." "

I My goal? My goal will be achieved by myself." For some reason, Lin Jiu always felt that Xiaoya's eyes were avoiding, as if she was hiding something, and she was not sure. At first, she thought that Haggis' friend and him She is also upright and kind, I didn't expect to have so many thoughts in private, but why don't you talk to her face to face about such an important matter.

"What if I don't agree?" Lin Jiu walked out of the corridor and stopped at the door. She finally knew why this place was so strange. What she felt was a sense of death. The end of the radiation body would end up being terminally ill. There was no life here. In the end, everyone's fate was the same, and the torment of pain and death surrounded him for a long time...

There was silence behind him, and when Lin Jiu turned around, there was no one there.

"Xiaoya? Xiaoya?"

Lin Jiu was alone in the empty corridor. She ran to the door and pushed the door desperately, but there was no response.

Suddenly, a familiar old voice came from behind.

"Miss Lin, come here and be safe."

It was the holographic projection of Mrs. Lei Ning!

"Why is it you? Could it be that..."