18

The long strip on the table was made by Lin Jiu last night and put into the fresh-keeping box. Although there was a long strip on the table, no one knew what was inside.

"Xiaojiu, aren't you going to reveal the secret yet?" Sigley said while hugging the dumbfounded Tuantuan.

Lin Jiu watched everyone sitting or standing looking at her, and rubbed his hands excitedly, "Are you ready?"

Everyone turned to Lin Jiu, expecting to see the surprise covered with a lid on the table.

Seeing this, Lin Jiu no longer had any suspense, walked to the middle and lifted the lid off.

"Wow——"

"Oh my god! It's so delicate and beautiful!"

"This is—a cake?"

The few girls who admired the beauty were the most surprised, and there was a pair of delicate cakes placed one by one on the long table , Such a design and color combination is so beautiful that I have never seen in Interstellar!

Purple round mousse, pink and green triangular matcha raspberry basque, simple pale yellow earl gray tea cake, coffee-colored chestnut mont blanc, black and white panda head adorable alien big cake, several small desserts Located in a small white dish, the color is not to mention cured, but there is also a faint sweetness.

Vivienne was the first to lean on the table and pointed to the beautifully colored raspberry basque in the middle, "Linjiu! Vivi likes this! I want to eat it!"

Haggs quickly stepped forward to pick up Vivienne, "Vivi Ann!" Lest she accidentally damage the elaborate desserts on the table, although he is well-informed and has attended many high-end banquet venues, he is the first person who can make desserts so vivid and unique. See you once.

After all, the old-fashioned dessert craftsmanship has basically been lost. I didn't expect a young girl like Lin Jiu to have such skills. No wonder the business is booming, and even Yade, who doesn't care about food at all, has noticed.

Lin Jiu smiled at Higgs, indicating that it's okay, brought the Raspberry Basque to Vivienne, and helped her get a small golden spoon from the bar where she couldn't reach, "It's worth it for active children." A small cake reward!"

Vivienne wrinkled her little nose happily with Haggs, and then kissed Lin Jiu with a small cake.

"mua~, reward little princess Vivian with a sweet kiss hehe!"

Higgs didn't expect Vivienne to make such a big move suddenly, he didn't stand still and took two steps towards Lin Jiu, almost throwing him He pounced, and pulled Vivienne back with force with his forearm, "Vivienne! Posture!"

Lin Jiu whistled inwardly as he looked at the rolled-up sleeves and perfect muscle lines of Haggis' forearm. It's an admiral with amazing strength!

Liti on the side took a deep breath while holding the shooting equipment, "I like this purple one! It's so cute and round. Although only purple and white look simple, it's so healing when paired together. There is also a star on it. A lonely purple grape, like a purple crystal ball!" Liti mentioned the dessert she was interested in, and even her voice became louder, she got infinitely closer to the plate, and put the camera on it to take a close-up, and she was greedy while zooming in on the camera.

"This is grape mousse, everyone, don't be dazed, you can take it away if you like it!" "

Xiaojiuxiaojiu, is this for me?" Sigli pointed to the cute giant panda on the table On the head, there is a little panda lying on it. It looks like it is specially made for her and her son. It is very warm.