33

On the way, Lin Jiu and Mr. Feynman went back to their respective homes. According to the agreement, she had to go back to Carb Bomb to change clothes and rest for a while before Heggs came to pick her up.

When she arrived at the door of the store, Pepe was waiting for her stepping on a large exquisite gift box.

"The dress sent by someone, please accept it~" Peipei used her cute little claws to prop up the big silver bow on the gift box, Lin Jiu picked her up and picked up the gift box on the ground to pat it, a little inexplicable excitement.

This plot is a bit like the Mary Su link in the TV series where Cinderella was given a beautiful princess dress by the prince. She shook her head and threw away those unrealistic scenes, and opened the gift box.

"Wow, it's so pretty!" Just as Lin Jiu wanted to wow, Pepe called out first. She smiled, rubbed Xiao Jin's round head, and lightly lifted up the pair of champagne-colored fish mouth high heels and put them away. One side, and then lifted up the white dress underneath.

The white dress with V-neck and puff sleeves is covered with large water-red peony flowers, and there is a layer of gauze skirt outside the whole skirt. The white gauze haze covers the bright embroidery, which looks very fairy-like.

This dress fits Lin Jiu's aesthetics very well. He didn't expect that Heggs looked like a straight man, but his aesthetics is actually very good. Lin Jiu got excited and put on full makeup for the first time in the interstellar world.

He changed into a skirt and put on the earrings and necklace of unknown materials in the gift box, which looked like a combination of silver and diamonds, a little shimmering, and before Lin Jiu had time to take a good look in the mirror, Haggs came .

A shuttle with smooth lines was parked in front of the shop, and Haggs was standing in front of the door. As soon as Lin Jiufu went out, he saw Haggs in a formal suit. He was wearing a black suit, and his blond hair looked like an elegant aristocrat. Prince, but Lin Jiu is a bit regretful, I thought he would be wearing a military uniform today.

"Let's go?"

Higgs withdrew his dazed gaze and nodded calmly.

Arriving at the shuttle, familiar classical music was playing inside, and a faint woody fragrance flowed through the whole space. Lin Jiu felt a little drowsy as soon as he sat on the plush seat. Higgs, who was busy with official duties, leaned over on the small table in front of her. She was a little tired after working all afternoon...

When Lin Jiu woke up again, the sky was already dark, and she woke up suddenly. She turned around and looked outside the shuttle, she had arrived at the entrance of the hotel long ago, but Higgs didn't call her, but sat on the opposite stool with her legs crossed and her eyes closed.

"Heggs wake up! We're late!"

Lin Jiu stood up and stomped on his numb feet, panicking. It's too bad to be late for such an important situation, right?

Higgs calmly opened his eyes and raised his hands to look at the optical brain: "I'm not late, I'm in time. I just asked Molly. Teacher Lei Ning just arrived at the venue, but it's time to go in." With Lin Jiu, he got off the shuttle.

When he arrived at the magnificent gate of the hotel, Hagerston stopped, raised his right hand and signaled Lin Jiu to put it up, "It's my first time bringing a female companion, and I'm not very proficient in business, do you mind?" The first time

? Lin Jiu was a little surprised, but still obediently put his hand on Higgs' forearm, vomit ~ this feeling is not bad!

After entering the banquet hall, Lin Jiu was shocked.