35

Li's father and Li's mother looked shocked, apparently they did not expect Lin Jiu to have such a close relationship with the police, their mouths were wriggling and just about to say something, when Lin Jiu gave him a sharp look and scared him back.

Seeing that it was time to end this farce, Lin Jiu asked Shen Yunting's contacts to take Li's father and Li's mother back to their own home.

In the future, the actions of Li's father, Li's mother and his party will also become the target of the police. No one can bear the responsibility of affecting the key protection targets of the National Security Bureau.

Afterwards, Lin Jiu asked Li Qiyu how she felt about Team Leader Shen, she blushed and said nothing, Lin Jiu understood when she saw this.

For the rest of the time, she should try her best to stay in the Interstellar Shop, it is necessary to create a space for two of them.

Early in the morning when the renovation of the store was completed, Lin Jiu bought the carbon water bomb from the second floor of the villa early. Before everyone came, she familiarized herself with the territory first, and opened the system to have a look.

[Task progress: 69w/100w]

[Your store has been upgraded to S-level, and the store renovation has been completed. ]

[The source of purity buff is gaining permanently]

[The source of purification takes effect, available once within 24 hours]

The source of purification? What is this? It sounded more powerful than the source of purity. Lin Jiu clicked on it and explained it. It turned out that it was a golden finger that could remove radioactive impurities from the human body at one time. effect.

It sounds very powerful, but Lin Jiu is not ready to use it anymore. The upgraded source of purity is already more effective. If this source of purification is used, it may cause unnecessary trouble, so she turned off the automatic opening button.

Walking around the Xingji Store, the overall structure of the first floor has not changed much, but the area has doubled. The simple black and white style still fits Lin Jiu's aesthetics, but she is a little disappointed. She thought there would be a new space for her Arranging a private banquet, if it is on the first floor, it will lack a sense of atmosphere.

As soon as he climbed to the second floor, Lin Jiu was dumbfounded.

The original second floor was just a terrace for afternoon tea. Now, as the first floor has doubled in size, the open-air area on the second floor has also expanded accordingly, almost turning into a small square. After passing the small bar, There is even an irregular small pond, with pink water lilies blooming in two or three, and pebbles pave a path from it, leading directly to a large glass room.

The pine green glass refracted the multicolored light in the sky under the sunlight, which slightly pierced Lin Jiu's eyes. She looked at it in surprise. This small house looked like glass, but the material didn't feel like it. She went in through the flowers at the door.

There was a long black square table with a shining spot in the middle. Lin Jiu pressed it curiously, and the rectangular wooden table turned into a round table directly. My good guy, I cant tell its still a high-tech!

Her eyes were shining and she stroked the simple tables and chairs in the glass room, and the delicate and elegant tableware. My dear, they are really exquisite. If the first floor is a simple and fashionable modern style, then the second floor is a poetic and quiet ancient style. Interstellar is out of place, but it is even more eye-catching.