21

After the old lady and her party left, Higgs came in with Vivienne, and Lin Jiu's men were still busy making tiramisu.

"Why are you here?"

Higgs glanced at Vivian, "It was Vivian who asked you for help."

Vivian hugged Pepe and pouted, with a twisted expression on her face, her feet in small leather shoes were uncomfortable. Know what to draw on the ground.

Lin Jiu added the whipped cream to the cheese and eggs and stirred, and squatted down to talk to Vivian while holding the transparent bowl.

"Hey, why is our little princess Vivienne so quiet today? Tell me, if you have anything to do with me, my sister will agree to any reasonable request."

Lin Jiu began to make some coffee again, and the rich aroma instantly filled the whole place. In the small shop, Vivienne's soul also seemed to come back. While looking at the coffee liquid under her hand, she lifted Pepe in front of her, "Here you are!"

Lin Jiu's biscuit fell into the coffee liquid, and she didn't Did you hear me wrong?

"You want to give Pepe to me?"

"Meow~" Pepe licked Fenfen's kitten pad, as if it had nothing to do with her.

"It's not for you! It's being fostered with you temporarily. Didn't you say you wanted to adopt a cat before?"

Vivian put Pepe down, put her hands on her chest, her face was arrogant, but her eyes were a little red. Take good care of Pepe, I will visit her often!"

Heggs stepped forward to answer Lin Jiu's doubts, "Vivienne will start school next week, and she can't think of a suitable person to foster Pepe, so we Thinking of you, if I can, I will pay you a suitable commission, Pepe is very good, it should not affect your business."

Lin Jiu nodded, it turned out to be the case, "There is no need for money, I will accept Pepe Don't worry, I'll make it fat and fat for nothing!"

From today on, she, Lin Jiu, is also a cat lover!

It's still her favorite gold gradient! Don't talk about giving money, she can post money.

Seeing this, Vivienne had nothing to say, she sniffed and prepared to bid farewell to Pepe who had adapted to the new territory.

Lin Jiu's tiramisu has also entered the finishing stage.

A layer of small biscuits soaked in coffee liquid was filled with milky yellow cream cheese and egg batter. After repeated several times to smooth it with a panel, Linjiu shook it lightly again, and a large flat piece lifted The base of misu is ready.

"Is this what Teacher Lei Ning wants?" Higgs asked softly beside Lin Jiu.

Lin Jiu nodded, and glanced at him without changing his expression. Today's Higgs is still surprisingly handsome, wearing what seems to be the StarCraft military uniform, tall and straight and abstinent.

Help, so sa!

"Do you know that grandma?"

"Of course, Mrs. Lei Ning is the number one female general in the interstellar world, but she has retired now. She is very nice, so you don't need to be too nervous." "Female

general?! I didn't expect that, but She still looks kind, but her daughter looks a bit fierce." Lin Jiu muttered in a low voice.

Hearing this, Higgs also wanted to laugh, and raised his hand to rub his nose, "Molly has been like this since she was a child, just get used to it."