22

"Order one every day??"

Is there any mistake? She has to order a cake every day and also takes care of the store. Recently, she is planning to upgrade the store, so how busy she is!

Molly looked at the time on the light brain, "You just need to mention the conditions, Ms. Lin, and I will try my best to meet them."

Lin Jiu finally understood that Dr. Molly was a domineering persona, and she could refuse, but she remembered That day, Higgs said that Mrs. Lei Ning was the number one female general in the interstellar world, and she was a little emotional.

Such a woman has to be awe-inspiring, she just wants to eat a piece of tiramisu, how can she not be satisfied? She has done a lot of military exploits, and she may have saved many lives, so she has to find a way to meet this requirement.

"Just pay! There are no other requirements, but can I pick up the meal in the afternoon? I want to sleep a little longer." Lin Jiu supported a forced smile, glanced at the dessert shop's order of mochi and mung bean cakes on his mind, The limit of 200 orders is full, she will really roll her eyes, help! !

[System, is there a clone technique for the upgrade reward? ]

...

There was silence.

In desperation, Lin Jiu had no choice but to send Molly away quickly, and began to immerse himself in making mochi mung bean cakes, which was still 100 short!

In the afternoon, Liti showed her a hot topic on StarNet when she was busy in the afternoon. Good guy, Heggs was secretly filmed again when he came to the store yesterday.

She flipped through the comments.

1L: Admiral Heggs is still as handsome as ever, even the dark night can't hide his tall and straight figure!

2L: The height difference between him and the store manager is so cute. Is that the store manager? The little guy.

3L: Brothers and sisters, lets go to the carb bomb, Im going to take a photo with the restaurant where the general ate!

...

"Pey is short, sister, I'm 162.3, okay? Am I short, Letty?"

Liti didn't expect the store manager to react so strongly, she trembled in fright, "Not short! Absolutely not short!"

Lin Jiu looked at Liti, who was half a head shorter than himself, and fell silent.

However, does this count as her public gossip again?

When Lin Jiu saw the following comments, the corners of Lin Jiu's raised mouth froze.

16L: Does anyone think that the general and the store manager, Ms. Lin Jiu, have a sense of CP? Last time in the video of Miss Operations, a hand appeared in the video. I now very much suspect that it is the hand of Admiral Heggs. His There is also a silver ring on the thumb, let's just say!

...

25L: No, no, the little girl behind Admiral Heggs is the child of him and the store manager's sister, right?

...

61L: What! Both Admiral Heggs and Boss Carbobomb's kids are five years old? ? ! God!

Seeing these more and more erroneous remarks, Lin Jiu felt a little headache. Unexpectedly, in the interstellar era, the traffic still depends on cp to get out of the circle. At the age of 24, he was forced to give birth to a female doll, which is unnecessary.

Just as she was about to quickly forward a post to clarify the scandal, Liti screamed at the side to let her see the new developments on her brain.

Well, Higgs has already clarified before her, he moved very fast.

Higgs Lei Rui: Vivian is Pulan's daughter, who was adopted by me three years ago. I went to Ms. Lin yesterday just to entrust the orc cub she picked up earlier.

It's very straightforward and straight, but Lin Jiu is very satisfied, and he has a good impression of Haggs's gentleman's behavior. Then he clicked on the dynamic comment area of ​​Haggs, thank God, it finally returned to normal.

1L: So that's why Admiral Haggs has been helping Major General Pulan raise his daughter. It's so touching. What a touching friendship! This is it!

2L: The orc cub is that golden cat. It's really cute, dear ones! Apply for masturbation!

"It's really affectionate and righteous! As expected of my male god! That's why he's still single, sister!" Liti's face flushed red, as if she would marry Haggs in the next second.

Lin Jiu: "Yes, it's good to be single, single is beautiful."

Liti hated iron and steel, and calmed down for a while, "Sister, Admiral Heggs, he is the hero of the entire galaxy, why are you so calm, Last time I wanted to say, he even gave you a gift, you are not excited at all, as if you are not an interstellar person, no wonder the male god looks at you with admiration, you are different from us." Lin Jiu was

said Feeling a little guilty, "Damn, is there any? I'm excited! I just can't see it."

After speaking, he hurriedly handed over the rest of the work to them, and slipped out of the shop with Pepe in his arms.

——Walking

out of Tusuo Street, Lin Jiu strolled while walking the cat.

"Pepe, how long have you been adopted by Vivian?"

Pepe walked on the catwalk, wagging her big fluffy tail. She was in a very good mood after having a full meal, so she babbled on a lot of news that Lin Jiu wanted to know .

Probably because Haggs is not feminine, and he is aloof, but both Haggs and Vivienne love desserts, and Vivienne will be hit by Higgs with a ruler when she makes a mistake, and so on.

It seems that it is not easy to be a single father, Lin Jiu sighed. To be honest, with the condition of Heggs, it is estimated that a bunch of outstanding girls will be fascinated by modern times.

Rich, powerful, beautiful, baby-like, and in shape, if you marry him, you don't have to have children. Lin Jiu is a little bit eager to climb up.

After taking off the cat apron around her waist, her optical brain suddenly rang, and just as she was about to pick it up, a hand stretched out from behind Lin Jiu and covered her mouth.

Lin Jiu was startled and began to struggle hard, trying to call for help, but she didn't know when she came to a deserted alley, and the man behind him easily knocked off her brain, and Pepe in his arms even ran straight away. Yes, look back while running.

The man behind him cursed secretly, thinking it was just an ordinary cat, so he took out a syringe and stabbed Lin Jiu, and she quickly lost consciousness.

Counting on Peipei to call rescuers for her, this was Lin Jiu's last thought when he closed his eyes.

...

The author has something to say:

It's a bit short, hehe, the next chapter is long!

It feels like my Wen Jin finger is really weak, how about strengthening it next time?

Today I am drawing the cover of the pre-collection, if you are interested, you can click to bookmark~

Also, I dont know why my comment area is really like a bunch of babysitters hahahaha, the writing is not good, I will work hard to improve!