37

Lin Jiu thought of the words that floated across the barrage in Jodi's live broadcast just now, what looks good, handsome, elegant, restraint x tension... Do

you see how beautiful it is? Is this plausible?

"Wipe the corners of your mouth with sauce."

Lin Jiu was a little angry at Jody at first, and said that he would promote her for free, but in fact, it was obvious that he was doing resource replacement, using carbon water bombs to divert people, and if he didn't show up for more than half a year, there must be someone A gimmick to attract public attention, no, she sent it to the door herself, and looked at the trending searches on her brain, sure enough, now that the publicity is done, his traffic has also come, he is indeed a business talent, and he will not lose That's it.

However, seeing how he is eating foolishly now, Lin Jiu felt relieved. He was helping him, so why bother to be so fussy? After all, it was because he was a friend of Haggs. I thought... "Miss Lin is not

happy Already?" After wiping her mouth, Jody stood up and walked to Lin Jiu.

But Lin Jiu turned around and sat down and poured himself a cup of chrysanthemum tea, "It's okay, I don't care about things that are mutually beneficial." "

Haggs doesn't understand these things, so don't blame him. I planned to broadcast it live, but I didnt expect you to prepare a private banquet so soon. I have to say, I, Jody, have eaten all over StarCraft, and the dishes you cook can be ranked in the top three, and the taste and taste are not inferior. How about it? Consider Would you mind my investment?"

Lin Jiu shook his head, her store relies on system upgrades, and now she is making a lot of money, so she doesn't need these for the time being.

"But I'm a little curious. I heard from my colleague that you invest in some luxury gourmet restaurants, and the returns are so high?"

Jodi straightened her clothes, "Why? Don't you believe me? I don't look rich enough?"

Lin Jiu looked Taking a look at the bracelet on his hand and the earrings on his ears, although she doesn't know much about interstellar goods, she can feel his extravagance.

"It might be presumptuous to ask a question, what do you do with so much money?" She was really curious, and she could see Jody's enthusiasm for eating, but she was a nobleman who liked to eat and made a lot of money from it. I don't quite understand.

Jody took a deep look at Lin Jiu, "Really want to know?"

Lin Jiu nodded, "But if it's inconvenient for you, just pretend I didn't tell you."

Jody took out a card from his suit pocket and put it He went to the table and pushed it in front of Lin Jiu.

"At this time tomorrow, you can go to this place to have a look. Then you will know what I have spent all the money I earn." After speaking, he stood up and said goodbye to

Lin Jiu, carrying his The filming equipment is gone.

Looking at his back, Lin Jiu picked up the card and looked at it. There was nothing but an address and a simple road map. An old glutton, a down-to-earth rich second-generation army third-generation, what secret does he have?

——In

the afternoon, a group of people piled up outside Linjiu's shop and wanted to go up to the second floor to see the glass room, and clamored to book a private banquet. Fortunately, a security robot stopped them all.

Lin Jiu quickly announced the reservation rules on the star network. She randomly announced the private banquet time one day in advance. Those who want to make a reservation can directly sign up through the system. In the end, whoever is randomly selected will be the one.