13

I also feel that my physical fitness is very good recently. In addition to Quincy, there is also Gemu, a loyal fan of carbohydrate bombs. A few days ago, he stayed up late every day because of his brother's illness, and then returned to school to make up some of the homework that was lost during this time. , I haven't been able to sleep well for many days.

But the amazing thing is that he is still in good condition during the day, not sleepy at all!

Especially the next week is Teacher Tafu's devil exam week. All the freshman military students will be memorizing in the library. It's about to stick.

The second child, who has always been a top student, couldn't help but yawned, rubbed his temples, and took two sips of the high-strength refreshing coffee that is necessary for refreshing.

Gemu drank that stuff, and it was so bitter that he didn't want to drink it again in his life.

The third child was in good spirits, flipping through the book with little interest.

"Gemu, where did you memorize it?" Gemu was called by Xueba's roommate Finch to stop the brainstorming.

Turned the rest of the pages, huh?

"It seems... there are only two pages left?!"

"What?!" The third child exclaimed when he heard the news that Gemu was about to finish reciting it, and woke up the head of the dormitory who had just fallen asleep.

The quiet atmosphere of the library was also broken at once. Some people were awakened and hurriedly continued to open the books to study, and some people looked at Gemu's table with reproachful eyes.

Gemu clasped his hands together and turned around, smiling apologetically at the other students, then hurriedly turned around excitedly and moved the people in the dormitory to his side.

"I suspect..."

Gemu finished his guess and looked forward to the reaction of the roommates, but the three roommates looked at each other in disbelief, and even felt a little ridiculous.

The head of the dormitory whispered: "Gemu, we admit that the snacks of carbohydrate bombs are indeed delicious, but it doesn't make sense for you to deify them like this? Tell us, what good things are refreshing and don't tell us."

Gemu's expectant eyes suddenly disappeared, "I knew you wouldn't believe it, but after much deliberation, this is really the only possibility, by the way! Third! Do you also feel this way when you've been following me for dinner lately?"

Facing Gemu's excited eyes, the third child froze for a moment, is there any? He sat motionless in his seat and thought about it for a while.

"That's it! If you eat too much carbohydrate bomb food for a long time, you will become very energetic. Normally, the third child fell asleep with the eldest child early, but today he is very energetic. It must be because he comes every time I eat recently. Squeeze."

The third child supported his head with his hands, "Hiss, it seems a bit? But how can a food be so powerful?" The

roommates still stared at Gemu uncertainly, but the more Gemu thought about it, the more he found out the truth.

"Hey, did you forget about the plagiarism last time? The quality of the carbohydrate bomb food is so high...how about I just ask Store Manager Lin?" Finch held Gemu's hand calmly

, "Don't worry, if there is such a thing, why doesn't the store manager publicize it? Why don't we try it first, and then make some indirect remarks?" Gemu nodded approvingly,

agreed with Finch's approach, and sent a test to the store manager first news.

Several people in the dormitory rubbed their little hands expectantly, waiting for an answer. What if that is the case, wouldn't it be...

So Lin Jiu, who was about to lie down on the bed for a night meeting with Duke Zhou, received a strange message from Gemu.

Ge Mu: Sister, the store manager, I dont know why I feel so energetic after eating your snacks recently. Did you add any special ingredients?

Lin Jiu's finger that was about to reply to the message stopped. When Sigley chatted with her today, she didn't take it seriously. It seems that the system's source of purity buff has indeed begun to work, and the effect is quite good. The boss in the store The guest should have more or less physical changes, but how can such news be spread directly?

He smiled and replied: You guessed it, Lin Jiu took off his light brain and fell into a deep sleep.

This is the library.

"Gemu, you can ask more bluntly." The head of the dormitory rolled his eyes after looking at the chat records of the two, and continued to review.

Finch raised his forehead, "Okay, let's continue to endorse, we just need to eat more carbohydrate bombs in the past few days."

Gemu scratched his head, am I not vague enough?

——Capital

Star, Naclele District.

Night shrouded a gorgeous old castle.

Sitting in front of the huge floor-to-ceiling windows was a skinny blond boy, with the moonlight pouring down on his feet, but his eyes stayed on a video of eating and broadcasting that the light brain repeatedly played.

The hostess on the screen was eating a bunch of round meatballs and drinking a drink of Hei Bulongdong, which made him, who never had an appetite easily, swallow it involuntarily, hiss, and his stomach hurt a little.

He gestured behind him, and a bunch of servants brought all kinds of food to him, but the butler just fed him, and the boy showed a bitter face, and spit it out in one breath. He passed out directly, and the castle became busy again for a while.

The night was dark, the castle was brightly lit, and the figures were flustered.

The author has something to say:

The reason why there is no little red flower is that the chapter does not reach 3,000 words, its not that I havent updated it, babies, it will be fine in the future, I dont get stuck...