49

After a big fight, the first solo player was decided.

Captain Vikoff got his wish and ate the last shrimp dumpling that had been completely cooled, and he was honored.

"It's not fair!"

"There's a shady scene!"

"The captain is bullying, I want to expose you to the fans!"

Vicoff turned a deaf ear to it, how could he be the captain without a thick skin.

After watching the game, Xiao An was about to go to bed, but he was speechless after watching this farce, so he turned on his optical brain and showed his teammates a circle.

"While you were working hard solo, the opposing team had already queued up at the stall."

Vikoff: "Fuck! CKF bastards! You sold it outside the base before you said it!"

Xiaoan: "You guys I didn't even ask!" After finishing speaking, he put his hands in his pockets and walked upstairs slowly, hiding his achievements and fame.

You must know that CKF is their TY team's deadly rival. They are both in the suburbs of Star S. There are competitions and games every day, but Vikoff didn't expect to have to compare for breakfast.

Vickers turned to the personal updates of the players in their team, "No, we'll go too, obviously Xiao An found out first, what are they showing off, let's go!" So a bunch of e-sports

players from the base gathered in front of Lin Jiu's small food truck.

Abby waved her hand: "Don't be crowded, everyone, everyone has a share in the line!"

Lin Jiu raised his eyebrows when he saw the gradually growing line. He didn't expect there to be so many customers in the suburbs. Seeing that it was almost eight o'clock, there were other shops. It is estimated that it will be opened soon. In order not to make it as grand as yesterday's barbecue stall, she thinks that the stall can be closed after a while.

Suddenly there was an exclamation from behind the team.

"Is it Captain TY?!! Ahhhhhh I'm your fan, is Xiao An here? Why didn't you see Xiao An?"

Viktor was engaging in an eye-to-eye battle with CKF people, but unexpectedly, there were fans following Xiaoan's movement, "But didn't you say you are my fan?" The little girl was taken aback, and whispered: "

Hehe , Your technical fan, Xiao An's beauty fan is here..." For

a while, the team was noisy and bustling, but the small star chasing scene attracted some real passers-by to line up and finish the last cage of shrimp dumplings and seaweed cakes At that time, Lin Jiu stopped, the space Newry's ingredients were all used up, and it was time to go home to replenish.

The CKF staff saw that there was not much food left, so they prepared to make a circle. Lin Jiu just wanted to refuse, but the captain of TY later disagreed.

"Did you do it on purpose? If Xiaoan from our family hadn't told you about this place, would you have eaten such delicious food? You wouldn't have kept some after so many people!

" "As long as you TY can't eat, we are happy to buy as much as you want!" Vicker

gritted his teeth angrily

.

Lin Jiu was about to quarrel again and quickly stopped, "No more quarreling! You can only buy one piece per person, and you are not allowed to wrap round ones. If you want to eat, you can buy it, and if you quarrel, leave."