50

Meng Lin is a Chinese teacher at Star A No. 1 Middle School. As soon as the bell rang after school today, she quickly packed up her things and prepared to go home. Tonight is the premiere of Abby's new drama, so she has to go back early to prepare to support her idol.

Carrying the small bag on her back, she rushed out of the classroom at lightning speed, and rushed to the school gate ahead of a bunch of middle school students, only to be stopped by a long line, and there were all little carrot heads queuing in front of her eyes We, and a few older students.

Their school is a combination of elementary school and middle school. The elementary school is over but the middle school is not yet. How dare these students blatantly skip class? !

Just as she stepped forward to say a few words, she was stopped by a senior colleague at the end of the line.

"Teacher Xiaomeng, come here!"

Menglin walked over in two steps at a time, thinking that the line was so long that it was about to seal the school gate, but she didn't see that the students were queuing up to do something. Something, just smelled a strange fragrance.

"Mr. Qin, what are you doing? You got off work so early today?"

Teacher Qin pushed her somewhat pedantic glasses frame and smiled, "You don't know about the physical examination organized by the senior grades today. It's already after school. You said that there is a hawker selling snacks at the gate of the school. The taste is not bad. I will queue up to buy some and take it back to my wife. So thats how it is

. In the physical examination, Menglin is not surprised to hear that the front is selling food. Now the student business is still very good, but the business of the vendors has never been so good before. After all, students are more picky than adults.

"Does your wife like this kind of snack? I'm not used to it." Menglin glanced at the time on her mind, feeling a little anxious.

Teacher Qin shot Menglin a look, "Tsk, it's delicious. I tasted a little after a student bought it just now. It's delicious! I don't usually like to eat this stuff, but the little boss said that she made it very healthy and clean. Come and line up to buy something together?"

Teacher Qin pulled Menglin behind her and became a member of the queuing army. Menglin grabbed the bag and hesitated to speak. It is difficult for the senior teacher to refuse, and Teacher Qin is her direct supervisor. Menglin ordered consecration Watching the countdown to the airing of Abby Li's new drama, I feel anxious.

How to do how to do!

Fortunately, the line to buy food is long but the speed is quite fast. When Menglin was anxious to find a way to find an excuse to take a step ahead, she quickly got to the front teacher Qin. She was relieved when she saw that she would arrive soon. , As a result, Teacher Qin bought all the remaining lo mei in one go, only the cumin potato ham sausage in another oil pan remained.

"Oh, Xiaomeng, don't worry, this lo mei will be out of the pot in ten minutes, I will wait with you."

Teacher Qin dragged her to the boss and waited, Menglin wanted to cry, "It's okay, I'm You can eat this too!"

She pointed to the fried goods in the oil pan, and Teacher Qin frowned and stopped them from packing.

"Don't, don't, Xiaomeng, aren't you allergic to potatoes? You can't ignore your health for a moment of greed!"

Meng Lin cried and

said, "Mr. The girl uncovered the pot for cooking lo mei, and the aroma was overflowing and steaming in an instant, and the rich sauce fragrance wrapped Meng Lin, the meat on the big chicken feet in the pot was stewed, the bean skin and lotus root slice It was obviously tasty, it was dyed dark brown, and the juice was bubbling, which made her salivate.