51

"Do it! Now that I'm not in the carbon bomb, it's not easy for him to find us. Filial piety is rare. The most important thing is that after the transition is done, he can ask him to help me cover, so that the whereabouts will not be leaked so easily."

Lin Jiu looked at the scene of setting up a stall in the suburbs of S star yesterday on Guangnao, and was dug up by netizens, and he sighed a little. Excellent people can be found everywhere.

The next morning, she went to a restaurant in the city to borrow a small kitchen. Abby couldn't escape her manager's pursuit and returned to Star S. This time, she was going to fight alone. do not adapt.

After asking Ping Li's father about his preferences, Lin Jiu probably knew what he liked, and the ingredients she brought were just enough to serve another table, so she picked up a white radish and began to change the knife, removing the meat and keeping it Sprinkle salt on the skin, then pick it up and marinate it aside.

The longer the radish skin in this sauce is marinated, the more crispy it will be without astringency. It is most suitable as an appetizer.

I heard that the old man also likes to watch videos of carb bombs, so Lin Jiu is also going to make a crispy salted crispy chicken.

Cut the fresh chicken breast into small pieces, add minced ginger and five-spice powder and marinate with a little rice wine. Speaking of which, she brought this rice wine and planned to drink it by herself. use.

Wash and dry the tender green basil leaves, and mix a bowl of special crispy paste, which contains salt, pepper, and eggs in addition to flour and starch. I looked at the latest developments of the carbon water bomb operation account, and it took about an hour for Linjiu to stop. Get up and put the marinated chicken breast in the crispy pulp and grab it a few times.

After standing still for a while, take it out and roll it in the fine sweet potato powder. After heating the oil in the pan, put the freshly dried basil first, because the oil in the pan did not burst after drying, but only whispered After shouting for a few times, when the stretched green leaves were fried and curled up, I immediately fished out the chicken pieces, and fried them on medium and low heat until the surface of the chicken was golden and fragrant.

The aroma of basil mixed with fried chicken is fresh and not greasy, and it has a unique flavor. After repeated frying, Linjiu is placed on the plate. A few green leaves are dotted on the fried chicken, and some salt and pepper and basil leaves are evenly sprinkled. This is delicious. The crispy salted chicken is considered a success.

After finishing several main dishes, Lin Jiu did not forget to prepare a dessert after the meal. Older people should not eat too much sweets. After eating the main dishes, it is better to have a cup of hot soup. It couldn't be more appropriate.

After putting the prepared dishes into the fresh-keeping box, Lin Jiu bought a Sydney pear from the chef of the restaurant, which was bigger than a man's head. Peel the ground, and use the pear itself as a vessel for tremella soup.

Put soaked white fungus and a few slices of lily, red dates and wolfberry in the middle of the pear, add water, cover the cut-off quarter of the pear, cover the pot and steam for half an hour, a cup of pear white fungus The soup is ready, and it is crystal clear and sweet, and the people who look at it are full of comfort.

After finishing these few dishes, Lin Jiu took the fresh-keeping box and prepared to leave, but when he turned around, he found that the restaurant's kitchen door was full of people at some point.

"Hey! Little girl, don't leave. I think you're good at cooking. Why don't you stay and work in our restaurant?" A man with a mustache stood at the front of the group, who seemed to be the manager of the restaurant.