11

Lin Jiu had long discovered that there were a few strange customers when he was open every day. As long as they opened for business every day, they would always be the first few in line. At first Lin Jiu thought that he just liked to eat the snacks she made, until they got older. It's pretending not to care about the ingredients, seasonings, and methods used to make snacks by Linjiu.

Lin Jiu told them without hesitation that the meaning of her work at the window is also here. She very much hopes that everyone can learn or be inspired by her method of cooking food, which is very meaningful for the future of interstellar retro food.

But seeing a few people who had been making small moves at the scene, Lin Jiu confirmed that these were the undercover agents who had been hiding behind the carbon bomb, and she was negligent.

Lin Jiu first signaled with his eyes to the students who came to support the venue not to panic, and then turned on the optical brain projection screen and displayed it directly above the window.

For a while, the voices of the people who were booing and attacking became quieter, but they were full of doubts.

"Isn't this the Liyun Hotel?"

"What does this mean?"

The crowd was chattering and chattering, not understanding what the store manager was suddenly doing with a bunch of video call pages.

Lin Jiu took out the freshly fried shrimp slips in the oil pan with a colander, picked up the loudspeaker prepared in advance, and coughed twice.

"Everyone, please be quiet for a moment. Now, I will make a public statement about the plagiarism of a certain restaurant on Xingwang."

Everyone was shocked by the sudden harsh horn sound, and the crowd suddenly fell silent, wanting to hear this. What else could the store manager argue, but Lilith, who was standing in the front, suddenly reacted, and opened her own account to secretly start the live broadcast.

Seeing that the crowd was quiet, Lin Jiu expressed his gratitude to everyone very politely.

"I didn't expect so many people to pay so much attention to my small shop. You can take a look at the video chat interface above. This is the picture where I just asked my newly recruited employee to order food in a certain restaurant. The food she brings back now is plagiarism. My carb snack works."

Momentarily the crowd exploded.

"What? She said that Liyun plagiarized? Did you make a mistake!"

"Liyun is such a big restaurant that copied you, do you think we are stupid?"

Several loud voices shouted, but Lin Jiu just squinted Squinting, at this time Sigli just came back with an order of Liyun's "original" dishes.

"Just check the facts and you will know the result. We have invited Mr. Mende, the deputy manager of the Capital Star Food Quality Supervision Bureau, to do this proof." The manager brought it in, and then moved a large table and placed it at the door of the carbon water bomb.

"Look, this is their original dish brought back from a certain restaurant in the video just now. The whole process is live-streamed, and there is no possibility of midway replacement. And here is the octopus ball produced by the carbon water bomb. Now please ask the deputy manager of the Quality Supervision Bureau Lets do a food purity test for everyone."

"You said that the Quality Supervision Bureau belongs to the Quality Supervision Bureau!"

"Is the deputy manager of the Quality Supervision Bureau hired by a small stall like you? How funny."