16

Lin Jiu raised his eyebrows in surprise, unpalatable? It doesn't matter if it's unpalatable, but hasn't the young master lost his sense of taste? How can he still taste hot and sour?

Henry and Amo looked at each other excitedly, "Master... what did you just say? Sour? Spicy?!"

Amo nodded vigorously, Henry was very excited, "Great, great! It's been almost half a year, this time This is the young master's first evaluation of the taste of a food, and he hasn't vomited yet?!"

Lin Jiu looked helpless, she had to make it so bad that people could spit it out, wouldn't that be too much of a sign?

"Housekeeper Henry, I have fulfilled your request. You should have memorized the cooking method just now, can you send me back?"

Henry calmed down his excitement, handed the plate in his hand to Amo to signal him to go down, and then Turning around and looking at Lin Jiu with a smile, it was meaningful.

——Tuso

Street, in front of the small carbohydrate bomb shop.

Sigley was so anxious that the hair on her ears was going to be bald by her, and the new operation girl, Liti, also looked sad. What's the matter if the boss is gone before going to work?

Tuantuan lay in her mother's arms, rarely sleeping, but gently patted Sigli on the back, "Mum, auntie will come back, don't worry, Tuantu is here."

Sigley felt comforted in her heart, At the same time, she was overwhelmed. After finishing her work in the afternoon, she went home and brought her son. She thought that Lin Jiu would come back soon, but now it was getting dark, but she still couldn't contact Lin Jiu. How could this be called There is no hurry, they had agreed to keep in touch before boarding the shuttle.

There are only two situations in which the optical brain can't contact anyone, either she didn't bring it with her, or she deliberately didn't reply to the message. Now it seems that Lin Jiu's optical brain may not be on her.

Because she had already left the police station, Sigley couldn't check the surveillance records privately, so she could only ask Rogers, the team leader, who had authority.

"The shuttle number that took Manager Lin away belongs to the Nacle District. Once we enter Nacle, we have no authority to check Sigli. You can't interfere. I will help you report it. Don't act without authorization!" Sigley read Rogers' message as soon as it was sent, but she still couldn't figure it out. The store manager was obviously an ordinary citizen, so how could he have any contact with those noble people?

Sigley couldn't figure it out. For the first time in her life, she felt so helpless. A little girl holding a cat came across the street in anxiety.

"Hey, isn't your store closed today? I've been here several times, did you do it on purpose!"

Sigley had noticed this little sister a long time ago, but she never cared about it, and just called her Read the announcement of the change of business hours posted on the official account.

Vivienne was angry and confused holding Peipei, and finally ran out of the house twice, and the store was not open each time, she finally mustered up the courage to ask this person is still so impatient, she was really angry up!

"I don't care! Lin Jiu said he wanted me to come to her, let her come to see me!"

Sigley was really worried about Lin Jiu, and looked around the street anxiously, ignoring the little girl for a while, and Vivian became angry when she saw this Mouth pursed.