end

The galaxy is dotted, the interstellar sky at night is dark blue as dark as ink.

Lin Jiu blew the night breeze on the lively second-floor terrace for a while before returning to the small kitchen.

The welcome ceremony promised to Jin hadn't had time to be fulfilled, she wanted to make him a cake.

Evenly paste light blue cream on the baked base, smooth it again and again, decorate with broken stars and a round moon made of fondant, and add a small sign made of chocolate to make the whole cake simple Without losing the highlights, it should be the style that Jin would like.

When the store closed at 10 o'clock in the evening, everyone was sitting in a group tired and lying on the tables or stools on the first floor. Lin Jiu held the cake and watched this scene and stood there blankly for a while.

She thought about it, although she really wanted to stay in Interstellar and work with her partners here to continue the business of carbon water bombs, but in the real world, there are her relatives, she once promised at her brother's grave that she would take good care of her sister-in-law, before Commitment cannot be broken easily.

So tomorrow morning, she will leave here, and today is her last night in the star world.

"Xiaojiu, what's the matter, your eyes are red?" Sigley was in good physical condition, and after a while she rested and stood up, looking at Lin Jiu who was still holding the cake.

Lin Jiu smiled lightly, "It's nothing, the store is sold out today, I'm so happy, I made a cake for everyone, does anyone want to eat it?"

Liti sat up in shock as she was dying: "Yes! Me! "

Mr. Feynman's eyes lit up: "Come, come, my stomach is still empty!"

Lin Jiu put the cake on the table and cut it open with a cake knife, "The first one will be gold, you are welcome to join the carbohydrate bomb This big family."

Jin didn't expect that the first piece was for himself, and he was stunned, thinking that the boss had already forgotten about him.

After receiving the cake, he muttered unresponsively: "Thank you, boss."

Lin Jiu saw that he was cute and patted his head, he was still a fool.

"The second one is for Sigley. The deputy store manager has worked hard today. I have a big one, and I have wrapped a small cake. Remember to bring it to Tuantuan when I get home." Sigley took the cake flattered

, "It's hard for you to still miss my baby."

"The third one is for little Liti. It's been a long time working with me on the live broadcast today, and I can take care of myself in the future."

Liti bit her lip and carefully took the big piece of cake and smiled at Lin Jiu.

The rest of the cake was also divided by Lin Jiu and handed over to everyone present.

"Well, it's delicious, this cream is so smooth." Liti licked her lips.

"Can you teach me how to make this cake? It seems a little different." Feynman tasted it carefully and asked Lin Jiu.

Lin Jiu: "I already guessed that you wanted to ask, and it has already been sent to your optical brain. Everyone—how about a toast? Let's celebrate the successful conclusion of today."

Sigley was the first to lift up the rest of the table Misty Gyokuro tea, the goblet glistens under the soft light.

"Then let me make a statement first. As the oldest employee besides the boss, I hope to fight with everyone in the future. The carb bomb is a big hit!" Liti stood up: "Big sale!" Chia: "Get rich