Scouting - OG plot

It was around 4:30 on a Thursday afternoon in November 2018.Tiny snow flakes dropped on the concrete floor.Jaerin was on her way home from school. As she kept on walking she noticed something in the corner of her eye but brushed it off.

She walked past multiple shops yet whatever that was in the corner of her eye was still there.But still she ignored it.

She had reached one of the neighborhoods she had to pass everyday to go to her sisters apartment.She turned around which made the mysterious man in a suit stop in his tracks.

"Excuse me but have you been following me?"She said walking up to him.

"Hello I'm a scouter from Be:lift and I would like you too audition."He spoke taking out a business card from his blazer.

"Sorry sir I'm not interested."She said turning around trying to walk away. But before she could the man put his hand on her shoulder.

"Yes?"She tilted her head at him once again turning around.

"What can I do for you to audition."He asked her in a desperate manner."Oh!how about I give you something.

She stood there looking confused at him not sure what he meant. That's when she saw it.It wasn't a rare photo card but it was Twice's Momo from the What is Love era.She looked up at the card that he was offering then him.

"If that's not enough I've got another one."He pulled another one out his blazer.Black pink Square Up Jisoo's photo card.

"Fine I'll do it."She finally gave in as the man gave her the two photo cards as well as his business card.

"For the application add this as one of your pictures trust me.Have a good day-.Sorry what's your name."

"Call me Jae."

"Have a good day Jae!"

"You too!"

With that the two walked of into opposite directions.

🎉 You've finished reading ☆𝔼ℕℍ𝕐ℙ𝔼ℕ 𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼𝔻 𝕄𝔼𝕄𝔹𝔼ℝ☆ 🎉