☆Chapter Fifty Nine☆

Italics-English

Haerin woke up to her phone blowing up like crazy. Notifications flooding in from multiple different social medias Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok, and even Facebook.

Haerin groaned, covering her ears with a pillow, trying to block out the noise. Her phone wouldn't stop buzzing. "Oi Kim, turn off your damn phone!" Jay shouted over all the noise. Haerin sighed as she removed the pillow off of her head and yanked her phone out of the charger. She took it into hand just as she was about to press on the power off button she received a call from someone she usually didn't. Soomin.

Yes, they were friends, but in their four years of friendship, they had only called each other twice, both in 2019. Most of the times they would usually just text. Haerin answered the call, and she slipped out of her bed and put on her Crocs, and took her headphones off her table. "Soomin, what's up." Haerin asked as she walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind herself.

"Can we face time?" Soomin questioned.

"Yeah, sure." Haerin agreed, placing her phone on the bathroom counter, leaning it against the mirror. Once they switched to face time, Haerin asked. "So what's wrong? Why did you call."

"We're fucked." Soomin stated blankly. "We're really fucked."

"What?" Haerin asked as she put toothpaste on her toothbrush. "What did we do?" She questioned, raising a brow.

"We didn't do anything, but someone did something which will greatly affect us." Soomin told her.

"Just tell me what happened." Haerin said before placing her toothbrush in her mouth, scrubbing away.

"I'm going to read you an article." Soomin said. "Rookie Actor Kim Soomin and Idol Kim Haerin accused of school bullying and violence by a Twitter user."

Haerin almost choked on the minty toothpaste in her mouth. "Are you good?" Soomin paused in her reading.

Haerin spat out her toothpaste. "Yeah, carry on." She nodded.

"On Thursday, the 7th of July, a Twitter user who goes by the name Yoo claimed herself as a victim of school perpetrated by Haerin and Soomin, the user wrote:

' I've been meaning to say this for a long time, but now that I've built up enough courage I am now ready to say what happened to me through out my middle and high school year. As well as exposing the bullying actress Kim Soomin and Idol Kim Haerin have carried out towards me.

The three of us attended XXXXX middle and high school for girls during my years there, I have been tortured by the two to the point that I had to leave.

They would drink and smoke in the school bathrooms and behind the school. They would never do their homework themselves but pressured me to do it for them. If I declined, they would beat me up, and I still have scars from the wounds they inflicted on me.

They would steal others lunch money, pressure people into drinking and taking cigars, hitting people, screaming at teachers, refusing to follow instructions. They had cut my hair and bruised my face to the point I could not recognise myself. I would beg them to stop and apologise if i had done anything to annoy them, but they would hit me for every time I say sorry.

I'm one of the many victims of them who have spoken out, and I am willing to give evidence to back up everything I have said. Thank you. '

HYBE and YG entertainment are yet to make a response." Soomin read out everything as quickly as she could.

"Aye, what's this girls problem with us." Haerin mumbled as she finished her skincare, and she had her headphones on by now.

"Ugh, I don't know?" Soomin cried, falling back onto her bed. "Our careers are going to be ruined!"

"Have a little bit of hope." Haerin said as she sat on the floor leaning against the bathtub.

"Uh-uh." Soomin shook her head. "Look, Soojin left (G)-idle, Garams going to leave Le sserafim we can already see it, You're going to leave Enhypen and I'm going to stop acting." She cried.

"Come on, don't say things like that before you jinx it." Haerin sighed. The two sat in silence on the face time, both frowning.

"Shit." Soomin cursed. "My managers calling, I have to go. We'll talk later, okay?"

"Yeah." Haerin agreed, sighing for the nth time. "Bye then." The other said their goodbye, and then they hung up.

Haerin dragged herself off the cold tiles and unlocked the door. "Finally, what took you so long!" Sunoo shrieked as he jumped up and down on the spot.

"I was on the phone." Haerin told Sunoo, who was waiting by the door impatiently.

"Yeah, yeah." Sunoo rolled his eyes. "Now out!"

Haerin left Sunoo and went to the kitchen. "Oh, you're awake." Heesung noticed Haerin walk into the kitchen.

"Yeah, but unfortunately, I wish I could go back to sleep." She sighed, placing her forehead on the table. And just like earlier this morning, Haerins' phone started to blow up as soon as she took it off silent. Heesung looked at her confused as she took her head off the table. "Here, look." Haerin slid her phone across the table.

"Damn, you have like a hundred notifications." Heesung commented, scrolling through her phone.

"Have you read what most of them are about?" Haerin asked him.

"I see messages from your sister, a girl called Soomin, Karina, Eunchae, Kyujin, and the other Haerin. You've got 156 notifications from Twitter, 72 from Instagram, 33 from Tiktok, and some random notifications from who knows where." Heesung read. "Girl, what's going on."

"Didn't I tell you to read them?" Haerin folded her arms and leaned back in her chair.

"Ok then." He shrugged. Heesung clicked on a new article that popped up and took him straight to the one Soomin read for Haerin. "Oh shit." He mumbled. "What did you get yourself into?" Heesung glanced up at her.

"What makes you think I know?" Haerin laughed. "I woke up and my phone was blowing up and next thing I know I'm being dragged into a scandal from a bitch that hates my guts."

"Language." Heesung said.

"I really couldn't care - " Haerins phone started ringing. Heesung slid her phone across the table, Haerin took one glance at her phone. "I've got to take this." She said before answering the call.

"Haerin, we have an urgent meeting at the company. I'm coming to pick you up in twenty." Yuwon informed her.