Six Pre-debut chapter - OG plot

Italics-English

"Sorry we're late."Rin walked into the room with her and Ni-ki still hand and hand.

"It's fine just sit down. Here's the paper with the line distribution it's colour coded so it'll be easier"Chris said dismissing the two's lateness."K.J your pink and Ni-ki your red."He said lastly as the two sat down.

"Try and follow along."Chris said.

"wake up in day one
첫날의 아침
조명이 비춰
태양의 눈빛."

...

"Ok thank you,how do you feel about recording today."Chris said as the track ended."The company said we rather do this sooner than later, but no rush if you don't feel up to it."

"We can do it." Heesung said leaning forward to look at the others on the couch beside him.

"Yeah sure why not."Jake said leaning backwards.

"Okay I'll give you how ever long you want here's the track.Call me when you want." Chris said before he exited the room.

"This song must have been planned in advanced for this to be too easy."Sunghoon said getting up to sit in one of the spinning chairs.

"But it kind of means less things for us to do." Ni-ki said with a slight smile on his face.

"Your just lazy." Rin said looking at the boy beside her.

"As if." Ni-ki retaliated.

"Okay right now it's not time for one of your petty fights so be quite and let's start." Heesung said looking at the two.

...

"Ok we'll do it oldest to youngest so Heesung your first."Chris said once was back in the room being called by Jake too know that they were ready to start.

"Okay guys right now a lot of things is happening we have started recording for our debut album, Heesung is in the recording room we're doing it in age order."Rin was videoing herself walking out the room."So I'll explain to you what happened during our break. So I was getting food for Ni-ki and I when he decided to run of with my phone, so I went to ask my friend Karina where he was and she said that he was on the same floor I was on. I went through a pair of doors and I entered a room where I found TxT sunbaenim, they told me where he was and then we had to get back to recording. So I'll be going last as I'm going last as I'm the youngest, unfortunately.
That's it for today's update."She stopped recording and sat down next to Jungwon.

"So what's that your doing." He asked the girl curious about whenever he sees her she's recording something.

"A pre-debut vlog. Do you want to be in it"She asked him.

"I don't mind."He said and just like that she took her phone out.

"Right now I'm with Jungwon and we are probably going to wait along time for our turn. Jungwon say hi."

"Hello." He did a little wave.

...

"Last but not least K.J it's your turn." Chris said while Ni-ki exited the room.

Rin went inside the recording room.

"Ok so we'll start with your first line and work out way backwards."

"Okay." She said putting on the headphones and stood close to the mic.

"Ok three, two, one, go."

"wake up in day one 첫날의 아침
조명이 비춰 태양의 눈빛."

"Ok could you do it a little bit softer, let's go again."

"wake up in day one 첫날의 아침
조명이 비춰 태양의 눈빛."

"Perfect next line 3, 2, 1 go."

"But I go now 꿈을 좇아
Drive through the question for life."

"Pronunciations a bit off go again please."

She took a deep breath before going again."But I go now 꿈을 좇아 Drive through the question for life."

"Okay repeat after me.But I go now 꿈을 좇아"

"But I go now 꿈을 좇아."

"Better let's go again."

"Okay."She put her thumbs up. "But I go now 꿈을 좇아
Drive through the question for life."

"Ok good now let's go for your last line then we're finished."

"운명의 화살 비 속에서
마주한 내 안의 경계선
given or taken."

"Higher."

"운명의 화살 비 속에서
마주한 내 안의 경계선
given or taken."

"Ok thank you, we're all done."

"Thank you." She smiled at him and she left the room.

"That was quick."Heesung said.

"It's been almost an 1 hour." She tried to correct him.

"And I took like almost 2." He told her.

"Sure whatever you say."She said turning around to face the others."Well look at them knocked out cold and it's only twelve."She said looking at her phone."We should wake them up."

"I would say leave them here." Heesung said.

"And what do we do."Rin asked.

"Go home."

"Or we just wait or wake them up."

"Because I'm a nice person we can wake them up."

"Yeah like you should be." She said in English.

"What was that."He answered her back in the same language.

"You probably know if you speak the same."

"I don't I'm just really good."

"Mhm."