☆Chapter Seventy Three☆

"Haerin, wake up!" Sunoo whispered loudly into her ear as he shook her violently. Slowly but surely, the girl woke from her sleep after being disturbed.

"What..?" Haerin grumbled as she put both hands over her face as she lay on her back, still trying to process what was going on or even who woke her up.

"Dispatch." Sunoo stated in a one worded answer.

"What?" Haerin questioned as she took her hands off her face to look at the boy who was kneeling by the side of her bed. "What do you mean by Dispatch?"

"Ubfortunately, Dispatch caught us last night." Ni-ki told her as he leaned in the doorway with his arms folded.

"Wait, which dispatch are we talking about the official one or Ceo of dispatch Sunghoon?" She asked with a grin that wasn't displayed on her face but in her head.

"You're not funny." Sunoo said as he rolled his eyes at the girls stupid comment. "Here. Take a look." He handed her his phone.

[BREAKING] Dispatch releases late night photos of Haerin and Ni-ki of ENHYPEN with claims that they're are dating.

Haerin looked at the page for barely two seconds before handing the phone back to Sunoo. "Did you even read it?" He asked her with his brow raised.

"Yes." Haerin responded, knowing that she only looked at the first two words on the page before returning the phone back to him.

"Oh, and by the way, Jungwons calling a group meeting." Sunoo added. "So hurry up and brush your teeth then come to the kitchen."

After Haerin did so, she joined the rest of the members in the kitchen. Sitting between Sunoo and Jake. "So how shall we start this." Sunoo said, breaking the silence which all of them sat in moments before.

"I think at this point you two have both stop caring about getting caught or not." Jungwon chuckled as he looked between the two who sat opposite of each other.

"But wasn't that the plan, though. For them both to get caught or drop hints for the fans." Heesung said.

"There was a plan?" Jungwon questioned as he knitted his eyebrows together, folding his arms.

Everyone glanced at each other before one spoke up. "I guess no one ever told you then." Jay sighed as he scratched his head, looking elsewhere, avoiding eye contact with the leader who didn't seem happy with this knew found knowledge.

"You know what? That's probably the stupidest plan I've ever heard." Jungwon said after sitting in silence for a couple of seconds. "You know management's going to be mad that you've hidden this from them and getting caught instead of telling them straight up."

"We never thought of that." Haerin laughed awkwardly as she looked at Jungwon.

"That's why you tell me things before you do some stupid shit like this." Jungwon sighed.

"Well, we never intended for Dispatch to be the ones to catch us." Ni-ki added.

"But did you two ever think that Dispatch catching you both was a possibility?" Jungwon asked. The two teenagers looked at each other from across the table before back at Jungwon, which they both shaked their heads as an answer to his question.