☆Chapter Sixty Six☆

"Haerin!" Ningning spotted the door open as she sat on the floor, the youngest girl appearing in the door frame. Ningning immediately jumped up and ran to the door, almost jumping onto the younger girl. "What took you so long?"

"I was stuck in traffic." Haerin said smiling sheepishly as she placed her bag down where the rest placed their own.

"So, were you busy sleeping at home or the one driving the car. Why couldn't you answer Karina unnies calls." Ningning asked as she folded her arms.

"About that..." Haerin laughed.

"You're the leader now, so you have to be on time or at least not one of the last people to show up." Ningning said.

"And that's why you should be the leader." Haerin winked.

"Now, can we can turn on the computer so we can listen to the demo?" Giselle questioned.

"Now that our very punctual maknae leader is here, yes, we can finally listen to the demo." Ningning responded as she sat next to the other girls who already sat on the floor in front of the speakers, pointing at Haerin, who was busy looking through the computer files.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm already on it." Haerin said as she clicked away at the computer. "What track do you all want first?" She called out still standing  by the computer. "We've got the pre-release one, the title track, or the promoted b-side, or the rest of the b-sides."

"Just start with the first track in the files." Karina instructed her.

"Okay!" Haerin gave her a thumbs up. "Giselle, unnie, can you turn up the volume on the speakers."

"Okay." Giselle leaned forward and started to fiddle with the different settings on the speakers. Haerin clicked on the audio file, and the intro started blaring, so Giselle turned the volume down as Haerin ran quickly to join the,  sitting in the circle.

' Uh, you wanna feel the vibe
That I'm feeling and loving it and imagining (what?)........... '

Finally, after six other songs, the seventh and final track ended on a strong note. "Gosh, those are all so good. I can't pick which one is my favourite." Karina clapped.

"Well, I definitely know my favourite." Ningning grinned. "I'll make you cryyyy." She sung out, repeating what the vocalist in the track did.

"My favourite was probably drama." Karina said.

"I liked Girls." Haerin added, and Giselle also agreed with her. The door opened.

"I see. I've just arrived on time." The choreographer walked into the room. "So what do you think of the songs?" She asked as she put her stuff down.

"They were good!" Haerin answered on behalf of the group.

"Okay." she smiled. "I'm Sunny, and I'll be your choreographer." She introduced herself as she stood at the front. "Well, let's get started, shall we."

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"Well done, girls, we've done up to the chorus." Sunny congratulated them with a little clap. "Okay, we'll continue with the choreography and focus on synchronisation after a thirty minute break."

"Thank you!" The girls said in sink and bowed. Afterward, they said that Sunny gave them a small smile before she left the room.

"Well done, everyone." Haerin cheered as she high fived all the members.

"Can we go to the cafeteria thingy on the top floor." Ningning asked Haerin.

"Yeah, I'm starving!" Karina agreed. "So Haerin lead the way!"

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"That's it for today, I'll see you tomorrow to work on the next choreo." Sunny told them once they finished practice.

"Goodbye!" The girls told her as she neared the door, and Sunny smiled and waved with her pearly whites on show, then she shut the door behind herself.

"Wah!" Ningning laid sprawled out on the floor. "Practice is so hard." She huffed as she looked up at the girls surrounding her and looking at her.

"At least we've got most of it done, though." Karina mentioned as she took Ningnings hand, pulling her to sit up.

"How about we go over it a couple more times?" Haerin suggested. "It's not late yet, plus we can never do enough practice, and I'll treat you guys to dinner afterwards."

"Deal!" All three girls shouted at the same time. Ningning jumped up from the floor, ready to dance as if she didn't say practice was hard a few moments ago.

After practising, even though it was only seven, it was quite dark outside. After a couple of arguments and disagreements, they collectively decided at a place to eat. Even after they ate, there were more fights between Haerin and Karina splitting the bill. Even though Haerin said she would pay for all of their food, Karina disagreed as the totals of the four girls' orders were quite expensive. Even in the end, they ended up splitting it four ways.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

Album Tracks:

1)Dreams Come True (Pre-debut track)
2)Drama (Title Track)
3)Illusion(Promoted B-side)
4)Welcome To MY World
5)I'll Make You Cry
6)Lucid Dream
7)I'm Unhappy