☆Chapter Twenty Four☆

"Morning." Haerin greeted Ni-ki as he shuffled into the living room, rubbing eyes after just waking up.

"Morning." Ni-ki mumbled back in his morning voice as he sat down next to Haerin on the couch and leaning his head on her shoulder, he asked. "What are you watching?"

"I think it's called Remember me or something." Haerin replied.

"Why are you watching a horror film in the morning?" Ni-ki questioned as he glanced upwards. And, in response to his question, Haerin just shruuged. "Anyways, are you going to sit down and watch this all day?" He asked.

"Nope." Haerin shook her head, looking at the boy who was already looking at her. "Why? Do you want to do something today?"

"We could." Ni-ki said.

"Do you want to go to the mall? Haerin suggested. "I heard they opened a rollerskating ring. Or was it ice skating?"

"Hm, we should go." Ni-ki answered.

"Ok then." Haerin nodded as she turned off the television. "We'll meet back here in twenty." She told him before she left the room.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"Shopping or skating first?" Haerin asked Ni-ki as they stood outside the mall.

"Whatever you want." Ni-ki shrugged.

"That's not helping." Haerin sighed.

"We'll do skating first." Ni-ki came to a decision as he walked into the mall ahead of Haerin.

After a good ten minutes of looking they found the place they were looking. "So it WAS, ice skating." Haerin said as she stood outside the skating rink.

"Are you coming or what?" Ni-ki laughed as he once again walked ahead of her entering the entrance of the place.

"Mhm." She nodded as she walked at a quicker pace to catch up to the boy.

"You know we're kinda matching." Ni-ki brought up as they stood in line waiting patiently for their turn.

"Oh yeah we are." Haerin smiled softly as the two of them were sporting the same addidas jacket.

"I guess we think alike." Niki laughed.

A person cleared their throat. "Oh sorry can we have two tickets please." Haerin told the person behind the desk. "Thank you." She took the tickets once she paid and the person also handed her two pairs of ice skates.

"You know my shoe size?" Ni-ki questioned as he raised his brow.

"I know everybody's." Haerin told him as she walked over to a bench.

"Then what's Jungwon's?" Ni-ki asked.

"You know I probably wouldn't know." Haerin said.

"Hm sure." Ni-ki shrugged a he stood up once he laced up his skates. "Oh, I'm not falling yet."

"You're not on the ice yet." Haerin reminded him.