Seven Pre-debut chapter- OG plot

Italics-English

"Where are we?"Jay hissed in pain as his back was killing him from uncomfortable position he was in.

"We're still at the company, because you guys fell asleep here."Rin replied back to him."I doubt our manager is still here so I'm going down to the front desk."

"I'll come with you."Jay said getting up.

...

"Hi Karina..." Rin said walking up to the front desk.

"You guys are still here?" She asked.

"Yes unfortunately is it possible to get a car for us please." She awkwardly smiled.

"Yes it is but you might have to wait a while like half an hour."She replied.

"Yeah that's fine."Rin said.

"Ok I'll get it for you be back down here in around half an hour."She said typing on her computer.

"Ok will do thanks Karina."

"No worries see you in a bit." Karina said waving the girl off as she walked in the elevator.

...

"Oh look everyones awake." Rin said smiling as she exited the elevator.

"When are we going home?" Heesung said.

"In half an hour or so."Jay said.

"Ok well better get comfy but don't fall asleep." Rin said.

"Okay everyone bed." Heesung said as soon as he locked the door.

"So soon."Ni-ki asked.

"It's literally two in the morning."Heesung said.

"Exactly."Heesung huffed

"You have too much energy this early it's literally the next day you know."Jake said taking of his shoes.

"I know but still we just gotten in." Ni-ki complained.

"Yeah I know but it's late at night we still got stuff to do so you better rest up." Heesung told him.

"Rin-"Ni-ki said making everyone's attention turn to her.

"What you guys where taking forever." She said in her pajamas and her toothbrush in her walking in the hallway.

"Atleast she listens."Heesung Sighed.