☆Chapter Thirty Five☆

Haerin was enjoying her sleep in her bed (Jay's bed) when her phone started to ring. She reached her hand out toward the bedside table and unplugged her phone answering the call as she put it to her ear. "who is this?" Haerin mumbled.

"So you don't check the caller ID?" Karina laughed. "Did I disturb your sleep?"

"I don't think so." Haerin told her.

"Haerin do you want to go out today perhaps?" Karina questioned.

"Sure." Haerin agreed as she got out of bed. "What time?"

"I'll be at your dorm half an hour from now." Karina informed her.

"Okay then, bye Rina!"

"Bye Rin."

Haerin made her way to the wardrobe picking a set as she didn't feel like making an outfit from scratch. It was a denim skirt with a short sleeved denim jacket, she took a white vest to put on underneath. She went to take a shower, after that she brushed her teeth. In the middle of doing her hair the doorbell rang. Abandoning her hair she went to go answer the door.

"Rina!" Haerin jumped onto the older girl. "I've missed you!"

"Didn't we see each other last week?" The older girl chuckled as she embraced the younger girl in her arms.

"I know but that's to long we literally used to see eachother every day." Haerin mentioned.

Karina smiled. "Finish doing your hair then we can get going." She told her as half of Haerin's hair was in a bun while the rest fell just onto her shoulders.

"I'll be right back." Haerin said. After less then a minute of Karina standing by the door Haerin came back with her hair all done and a little bag. "Okay let's go." She said as she stood out on the hallway where Karina was standing.

"Are you not going to lock the door?" Karina asked as she still needed to lock the door with the key.

"Oh yeah." Haerin remembered. She took the key out her jacket pocket and inserted it to the key hole and twisted it. She held the door handle and shook it confirming that it was locked.

"Now we can go." Karina stated. The two entered the elevator and took it the ground floor where they exited the building and to Karina's car which was parked just outside.

"So where are we going?" Haerin asked once she put her seatbelt on.

"We're going on a picnic." Karina told her.

"Please tell me you have chocolate cake!" Haerin beamed.

"Don't worry I never forget that." Karina smiled as she ruffled Haerin's hair making a few strands loosen from the two buns.

The two girls drove for ten minutes till they ended up by a green grassy field which has flowers going into the distance.

Karina parked the car in the little car park stopping the car and taking her keys out the car. The two girls exited the car and made their way to the boot. Karina opened the boot and Haerin slid out the picnic basket out. "Gosh!" Haerin exclaimed. "This is heavy."