☆Chapter Thirty Two☆

That Night:

"Haerin?" Sunoo opened the door and held onto the handel, and as quiet as he could called out to Haerin, who was laying down.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Haerin sat up and questioned as she turned to the door where she could see his figure standing in the dark.

"Can I sleep with you?" Sunoo asked. "I'm scared." He admitted.

"Yeah, you can." Haerin told him as she scooted over in the bed. Sunoo sat down on the bed and laid down.

"Goodnight." He wished her as he pulled the covers up.

"Goodnight." Haerin said back to him they both laid down, staring up at the sealing. After a couple of minutes of laying silently, the door opened.

They both immediately sat up and looked at each other before looking towards the door. "Uhm, Sunoo hyung, Haerin, you in here?"

"You scared?" Sunoo asked.

"Sunghoon hyung hung up the clown mask right in front of my bunk, and I can't move it." He explained as he made his way to the bed.

"Me too. He's so mean for that." Sunoo agreed with him as they managed to fit Ni-ki on the edge of the bed, barely leaving enough space for them to get comfortable.

"Goodnight, you two."

"Goodnight."

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"I wonder how three people can fit on that tiny bed?" Jay asked Jake, who was standing in front of the three who slept peacefully.

"You guys should feel bad you weren't supposed to scare them like that." Jake sighed as he folded his arms. "And you probably knew the movie had a clown in it."

"That's what made it better." Jay snickered as he walked out of the room, leaving him alone.

Jake shook his head. "Hey, can you three wake up!" He shook them. Ni-ki was first to wake up as he was lying on top of Sunoo and Haerin.

"Yes, hyung." Ni-ki mumbled as he lifted his head slightly.

"It's three o'clock in the afternoon, you have to get up." Jake informed him.

"Mhm." Ni-ki nodded as he rolled over, attempting to get off the two but was met with the cold, hard floor boards. "Ow." He hissed as he rubbed his shoulder as it was first to make contact with the ground.

"Wake these two up for me." Jake instructed him. "Thanks." He walked out of the room. But instead of getting up, Ni-ki laid on the floor, rolled over to the carpet, found a comfortable position, and went back to sleep.

Sunghoon walked in expecting to find Jay, but instead, he saw three sleeping victims. Moments later, he came back in with a bucket of water and an empty cup. Sunghoon laughed as he scooped a bit of water with the cup from the bucket and chose his first victim. Sunoo.

He hovered the cup over the boys face before pouring it on him. Sunoo gasped as he sat u,  almost hitting his head on the bunk above. Sunghoon dashed out of the room, dropping the cup and knocking over the bucket of water.

Sunoo immediately went after him, getting off the bed. Sunoo didn't notice Ni-ki on the floor, so in the process of running after Sunghoon, he stepped on Ni-ki's back.

"Ow, what the hell." Ni-ki sat up, feeling pressure on his back. As he sat up hr caught a glimpse of Sunoo leaving the room. Ni-ki climbed back into the bed to continue his sleep, but as he shut his eyes he water droplets fall onto his face.

"Morning." Sunghoon smiled at him, water dripping from his fingers, and hair dishevelled from getting tackled to the floor by Sunoo.

Knowing Ni-ki was awake, he moved onto Haerin. He started with the tiny little water droplets, she didn't budge. Sunghoon hovered the cup over her face before dumping the whole thing onto her face.

"What the -" Haerin immediately sat up and cleared the pieces of hair that stuck onto her face. Haerin looked towards Ni-ki, who pointed at Sunghoon. Who just shrugged before skipping out the room.

"Morning Riki." Haerin greeted him.

"Morning Haerin." He greeted her back as he got off the bed.

"Did you guys water poured on you too?" She asked, leaving the bed. As the girl got off, she spread the covers so Jay wouldn't complain.

"Kind of." Ni-ki replied back as he brushed back the damp strands of hair with his hands.

"Do you know I've had a thought." Haerin told him as they walked into the corridor.

"What is it?"

"You know how we met that guy in the park. Maybe he was the-"

"OKAY, NO!"

"What I was just saying -"

"Lalalalala, I can't hear you!"