☆Chapter Fifty☆

Within the last two days, every track was recorded. meaning they had to start on choreography. "Morning you two. " Yuwon greeted them as they entered the car.

"Morning Unnie/Noona." They greeted her back, both climbing into the back seats.

"The company has decided on everything to do with concept and the music video, so you've finally got a schedule." Yuwon informed her.

"What's the concept?" Haerin asked.

"They opted for a mixture of cute and dark creating the album name Opposites Attract." Yuwon said. "Oh, and here's your schedule." She handed it to her. "I've also sent you a digital version."

"Thank you." Haerin said as she received the paper. Haerin skimmed over the sheet of paper. Choreography for the rest of the week for Tick tick Boom and GRL GVNG. Then next week, it's the concept teaser shooting, then a bunch of photo shoots for the remainder of the week.

"This is a lot." Ni-ki commented. "Why are there so many photo shoots?"

"For each song." Yuwon answered. "So aswell as photos, they'll also be clips for the highlight medley."

"Whats that?" Haerin questioned.

"A fancy word for saying track previews." Yuwon answered.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

Once they arrived at the company, they headed up to their practice room, waiting for the choreographer. Haerin sat on the floor, stretching while Ni-ki talked to her.

"What do you think the Choreo is going to be like?" Ni-ki questioned.

"Well, definitely not like the groups choreography." Haerin said. "Hopefully, something easier."

"But hard choreography is fun."

Haerin laughed. "For you it is, for me it's another story." She said. "I'm barely keeping up with you lot, its a miracle that i actually can." The door opened, and they turned around. It was the choreographer with what seemed like eight or more backup dancers behind her.

"Oh, you're here already." The choreographer said. The lady was around five seven with waist-legnth icy blue hair. She looked just over twenty-five.

Haerin got up from the floor and went over to the lady. "Nice to meet you. I'm Sunny." The lady said, shaking Haerins' hand.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Haerin." She gave the older a warm smile.

"I've seen you've already stretched so I guess we can get started." Sunny said. "I think we can also get the choreo done in a day if we work hard and efficiently. "

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"Well done, everyone!" Sunny clapped. "After our short break, we can get started on the partner dance for the dance break." She informed them. "Oh, Haerin, your partner is Adrian."

Haerin nodded and turned around. A boy with blonde hair who looked about her age raised his hand and smiled at her. Haerin smiled back at the boy before walking over to Ni-ki.

"Hey, you good?" Haerin asked him. Ni-ki never responded as he was too busy staring at something. "Hey, Ni-ki?" She called out a little louder, catching his attention this time.

"Huh? Yeah, I am." Ni-ki finally looked at her. "Anyways, you're doing well. The choreography looks good."

"Thanks." Haerin said as she took a sip of her water.

"I never imagined you doing a girly choreography." Ni-ki laughed.

"Me either." Haerin agreed. "I'll teach you it when we're done."

"Not in a million years." Ni-ki denied.

"Awh, why not?" Haerin tilted her head smiling.

"Okay, everyone, breaks over." Sunny shouted.

Haerin sighed. "Already."

"Lol." Ni-ki said. "Good luck." He wished her.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"I underestimated you." Sunny commented. "You're a really fast learner."

"Thank you." Haerin smiled still catching her breath.

"I thought we needed separate days for each choreo, but i don't think so anymore." Sunny said. "Are you up for learning the second choreo?"

"Of course." Haerin responded. "The more we can get done, the better."

"Okay, let me go get the chairs." Sunny said.

"Wait, why do we need chairs?" Haerin asked looking skeptical about what Sunny said.

"We're dancing with them silly." Sunny laughed before running off to retrieve them.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

The end of practice reached, and the two choreography's were completed and perfected. But just to make sure Sunny wanted everyone to go over the dances one last time.

First, they went of GRL GVNG, Sunny almost fainted due to how flawless the performance was. Lastly, it was a Tick Tick Boom. The dance break was coming up, and Haerin noticed Ni-ki staring daggers into someone's head. Finally, the dance break reached. Haerin almost burst laughing when she realised who Ni-ki was staring at.

"Perfect!" Sunny squeeled clapping after they just got done with the Tick tick boom choreography with no mistakes whatsoever. Sunny walked up to Haerin. "You're amazing at what you do. I'll definitely be looking forward to working with you in the future."

"Thank you." She gave her a toothy smile. "I'll be looking forward to working with you too."

"I'll be taking my leave now." Sunny told her before walking off.

Everyone packed up their belongings, and the practice room was locked up. While walking down the corridor, the two trailed behind Yuwon. "Are you okay? You look angry."

"I'm fine, nothing wrong." Ni-ki told her, but anger was still evident on his face.

"Are you sure? Because while I was dancing? I noticed you staring daggers into Adrian's head." Haerin said.

"I never did such thing." Ni-ki denied shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Admit it, you're jealous." Haerin laughed.

"I'm not." He denied.

"Yes, you are." Haerin insisted. "It's literally written all over your face. You're doing a bad job at trying to hide it."

"No, I'm not." Ni-ki denied again.

"Yeah, sure, keep saying that." Haerin snickered. "You're just lying to yourself by denying it constantly."