☆Chapter Forty Four☆

"Why are you so happy?" Jay asked as Haerin skipped  into the room.

"No reason." Haerin responded. "Never mind that, what are we going to do now?"

"Won said we're going to go over the dance a couple of times before we leave." Jay informed her.

"Ok then." Haerin walked off and went towards her phone, which was charging in the corner of the room.

"Oh! you're back." Jungwon noticed Haerin. "We can start now." He announced. Everyone put down what they were doing and got into their positions for the choreo. Jungwon walked over to the speakers. "Is everyone ready?" He asked.

A chorus of different responses was heard, but they all meant yes in their own way. Jungwon turned the music on and scrambled to his place.

They ran through the dance multiple times within the next three hours with a short five minute breaks every hour.

"Gosh, I haven't seen Haerin this happy to dance since never." Jay commented to Sunghoon while drinking his water.

"That's probably cause-"

"I dont want to hear one of your stupid theories." Jay said, covering his ears.

"But it's a good one -"

"Okay, we'll go over the choreo one last time. Then we can call it a day." Jungwon said.

"Oh, come on! Can't we call it a day now? Us older members are getting old, which means our bones are rickety." Jake complained to Jungwon.

"Haha." Jungwon laughed sarcastically. "Everyone into your positions!"

Jake sulked as he shuffled his feet to where he was supposed to be standing for the beginning of the choreo. The music started, and they went through the choreo one last time.

The music stopped, and all you could hear was the heavy breathing of everyone in the room. "Well done everyone!" Jungwon clapped.

"Now, can we call it a day?" Jake huffed as he sat on the floor leaning backwards with his arms holding himself up.

"Yes, we can hyung." Jungwon sighed.

"Woohoo!" Jake cheered.

"Do you guys want to go somewhere?" Heesung asked.

"It's three in the morning. No shop nor restaurant is open." Jay said. "Let's just go home. We have food at home."

"Fine." Heesung agreed, folding his arms as he pouted.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

The light was dimmed in the room Haerin shared with her other two members. Jay and Jake were knocked out cold while she was still scrolling on her phone, laying on her back wrapped in a thick blanket.

Haerin heard the door open, so she peered over her phone. It was Sunghoon. "You need something?" Sunghoon was silent as he walked over to the bed and sat down.

"No, not particularly." He shook his head. "How about we talk for a bit, we don't talk much."

"What do you want to talk about then?" Haerin asked, putting her phone down onto her lap.