☆Chapter Fifty One☆

"Why the hell are you up so early?" Haerin asked Jay as she shuffled into the kitchen, closing the door behind herself after just waking up moments before.

"I could ask you the same thing." Jay chuckled as he turned around from the stove where he was cooking something in a large pot.

"But why are you cooking at this time of morning?" She questioned. "Nobody's even awake." She said ae she sat down on one of the chairs, which was previously tucked into the large table.

"But you are." Jay told her. "So, do you want to eat anything?" He asked.

"No thanks, I'm fine." Haerin denied shaking her head as she kept her eyes on the device in front of her as she scrolled through all her notifications.

"Are you sure?" He raised his eyebrow. "You've got a busy day ahead of you with all that filming." He said. "So you need all the energy you can get."

"Who said anything about filming?" Haerin asked as she glanced upwards from her phone and at him.

"Your boyfriend did." He told her. "He told me yesterday why you were going out so often." Jay added. "He also said that you were amazing at the choreo but started complaining about how you had to do some partner dance with some guy."

Haerin laughed as she placed her phone face down on the wooden table. "I called it." She laughed. "You could literally see it written his face."

"Anyways, here's some cereal." Jay said as he placed a white glass bowl onto the table, and it was filled to the brim with cheerios, as well as a silver spoon.

"Thanks." Haerin, as she picked up the spoon from beside the bowl.

"And I thought you said you weren't hungry." Jay sighed.

"I changed my mind." Haerin shrugged, taking another large spoonful of her cereal.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

Haerin sat in the styling chair she already had her outfit on, which was a white dress with pearls on the bodice and puffy sleeves. She also had on a pair of heeled white boots falling just before knees.

Her hairstylists walked up to the chair with two wigs in her hand. "Okay, so we don't have time to dye your hair today. So you're going to have to wear a wig for the shooting, but I'll make sure to dye it the wigs colour as soon as i get to." She explained. "How do you feel about pink or white hair." She showed her the two wigs she held in her hand. "Or do you want black, or how about blonde?" The stylist moved to the side to show Haerin the bunch of wigs on display on the shelves.

Haerin examined all the wigs in front of her. "How about that one?" Haerin pointed out on the back wall. The wig was a deep red colour it was long and went past the mannequin's shoulders.

"Ooh, good choice." The stylist cheered as she put the other wigs down. She picked up the mannequin with the red wig off the shelf and brought it over to the chair. "I think we've found the perfect match." She said as she held the wig up to Haerin's face.

Haerin's hairstylists put on the wig and styled it, making sure it would stay in place for the whole day. And she did it just in time as they were calling her on set. Haerin made sure to say thank you before she had ro rush onto set.