☆Chapter Seventy Four☆

Surprisingly, the fans took the newly learnt information quite well. If anything, most fans predicted, or even some claimed that they knew this would happen in the near future just by observing the twos' behaviour whenever they were around each other. Always stealing glances at each other, hugs that lasted longer than they should, holding hands, wearing eachothers clothes, their special nicknames for each other, and many more.

Thankfully, the comeback wasn't affected by this sudden news day before the release, and everything went as planned. They wrapped up promotions near the end of June and were preparing to go on tour. After a couple of weeks of preparing, they were ready to perform at the first stop.

They were a couple minutes away from performing, and Haerin was looking at herself in a mirror, going over some of the dance moves that she had struggled with in the past while the waited backstage. "It's like you never stay still whenever we're just about to do a big performance." Ni-ki said as he came up from behind her, wrapping his arms loosely around her shoulders, making Haerin stop dancing but to turn around to face him. "There's no need to be nervous. Just think of this like performing on music bank but with ten times the number of people."

"You mean 100 times." Haerin sighed. "Im not nervous, Riki." Haerin denied as she hugged him back, placing her arms around his torso and resting her head on his shoulder.

Ni-ki smirked. "Yeah, sure. Your eyes are telling me another story, though." He said. "Plus, you denying it makes it even more obvious than it was." Ni-ki placed a kiss on her forehead. "No matter what happens, you'll kill it today. Alright?"

"Alright." Haerin agreed with a smile of determination displayed on her face. "Thank you, Ni-ki."

"No problem, now let's go." He loosened his arms from around her and took her by the hand leading her to where all the other members were stood.

"So this is your first concert, kiddo." Heesung said as he placed both hands on Haerin's shoulder as he and Jake walked up to her.

"I'm not a child." Haerin complained as she folded her arms.

"As long as you are shorter than me, you're always a child, so tough luck, yeah." Jake laughed as he patted her head.

"You both are unbelievable, plus you're not even that tall." Haerin rolled her eyes.

"If you keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find your brain back there." Jungwon whispered to Haerin before smirking at her, then quickly walking off, not allowing her to even say anything back.

"Okay, everyone, to their positions!" A staff member shouted.

"And that's our cue." Heesung said as he pointed at the platform that they were supposed to stand on. The four members made their way to the platform standing in their respective positions and for some reason they thought it was a good idea to put her between the tallest members and the heels she wore didn't make her look any taller.

"Hey Haerin." Ni-ki nudged Haerin. Once he got the girls attention, he leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. "For good luck." Ni-ki smiled at her.

"Eww, you two are actually to damn cheesy its sickening." Sunghoon said with his nose scrunched up as he watched the two display their affection.

"Gosh, stop being such a hater." Sunoo hit his arm. "You're just jealous."

"Why should I be jealous when I'm this handsome, I'm so perfect that I don't need anyone." Sunghoon said as he looked at himself in his imaginary mirror.

"Seriously, Sunghoon shut up. We're about to perform." Jay told him.

"Uh-uh." Sunghoon shook his head, denying the silence. "You just don't want to hear how handsome I am because you already see it on my face."

"Okay then, please be quiet." Jay said before he focused his attention somewhere else. The concert started once every member managed to be quiet so they could turn on their microphones.

Fans screamed loudly as the members emerged from under the stage, and the song started. They were performing their song shout out as she stood on stage beside her fellow members. Haerin was astonished, her eyes lit up as she watched the thousands of fans that filled up the stadium waving their lightsticks, creating what seemed like an ocean of white lights.

Haerin found it funny as she used to be a twelve year old with no dreams or ambitions. But now was apart of one of the most successful groups selling out all of their concerts. Haerin wiped away the tears that fell from her eyes as she sang her lines in the song. This didn't seem to go unnoticed by the members who stood closest to her. Despite the concerned looks, they gave her Haerin reassured them with a bright smile as tears continued to fall.

"Well done." Ni-ki whispered to her as he placed an arm around Haerin's shoulder, pulling her closer to him as they finished up the song.

"Thank you." Haerin whispered back to him, her eyes glazed over with a smile on her face that shone brighter than the sun.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝